Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
stop-trying-to-make-triggered-happen-its-not-going-to-happen.jpg

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Does anyone get more butthurt about the sports media being called out than Andy Fales? He was really triggered there. When the local media and Hok fans are triggered you just KNOW it’s good times for the Clones.
Hines.
Opinions become facts and facts become opinions depending on his narrative. He’s just a common contrarian.

Last edited:

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Does anyone get more butthurt about the sports media being called out than Andy Fales? He was really triggered there. When the local media and Hok fans are triggered you just KNOW it’s good times for the Clones.

Those two completely lost me when they couldn't identify that hobbit who works for them was a pathetic Tavern Hawk hounding a high school player Allen Lazard. That little Frodo went full tilt message board troll in a televised interview with a high school student and they couldn't admit to the clear obvious reality of the situation. I was a daily M&A listener for years before that, listened to zero minutes since.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Not getting the link to play. Anyone else?

edit: nm had to login.

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
Yes he does. The dude makes a living criticizing people and says it is his job. When he or his occupation get criticized, he goes total diva and says well, he can't win. Biggest joke in this market- wish he had stayed in KC.

Here is an idea- stick to actual journalism and quit giving stupid opinions like you matter. Then, maybe you and your craft are not criticized. He role models an awful double standard

If he or his show went away tomorrow- nobody would notice or care. We would fill the void with the next thing in our lives. The guy has given zero contribution to making Des Moines or the world better through his job. He just runs his mouth and takes up space.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

I didn't listen to the interview, but Jamie does like to dish it when he goes on there, so their conversations are always a little awkward. A lot of the time Andy doesn't have to deal with a response to his opinions, or he just has to deal with responses from callers.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Those two completely lost me when they couldn't identify that hobbit who works for them was a pathetic Tavern Hawk hounding a high school player Allen Lazard. That little Frodo went full tilt message board troll in a televised interview with a high school student and they couldn't admit to the clear obvious reality of the situation. I was a daily M&A listener for years before that, listened to zero minutes since.

They said Sears proposed the idea of that kind of interview with Lazard and he agreed to it. That was their out. "He (Lazard) made the call," they said.

They threw a high school football player under the bus for a bad idea that came from people who are supposed to be a professional. Why would those guys think that having the interview done that way would NOT be insulting to ISU. "Really, you are going to Iowa State? I mean, Notre Dame and all these other programs with storied histories are after you and you are choosing Iowa State? Really? No hesitation about this decision? Really, you are picking Iowa State? For real?"

I would have had a little more respect for them had they said, "Yeah, it probably wasn't the best decision on our part to allow the interview to be conducted like that."

Personally, I think Andy and Keith are pretty unbiased. Sears is not.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Just listened to the pod.

Murph (paraphrased): "ISU fans are feeling a little angst over Campbell and not able to enjoy the season."

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a ******* blast this season.

Yeah, this season is fun.

And the only ones attempting to make it less enjoyable are some in the media.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Being ranked may not happen often, but for the older ISU fans, it has been done before. The year with Seneca Wallace we were ranked 9th I believe.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Roadking

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Yeah, this season is fun.

And the only ones attempting to make it less enjoyable are some in the media.
Just listened to the pod.

Murph (paraphrased): "ISU fans are feeling a little angst over Campbell and not able to enjoy the season."

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a ******* blast this season.
The most fun since 2002. But fun doesn’t sell as well as fear for talentless hacks.

Help Support Us

Become a patron