Is Iowa the Most Oversensitive Fan Base in America?

Is Iowa the most oversensitive fan base in America?

• Total voters

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Seeing a lot of whining on the ISR forum from our Hawk troll friends, so I figured it merited a scientific poll (to confirm what we've known since the Rose Bowl halftime show).

Feel free to post your favorite examples of Hawk oversensitivity.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Coming from the fanbase that loves a good boycott whenever they feel slighted.

Not to mention your AD whining about the refs at a press conference. That's rich.
You just can't make this **** up! LOL

The first freaking post is some chafed butt hok deflecting and projecting. I know you are but what am I.

Thanks @YeahBuddy . We needed that.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
I've thought long and hard about this because this year seems worse than most for hok trolls.

Why are they so butt hurt for Iowa State? What did we ever do to them. Mind our own business here at CF and get harassed by their constant ****.

This is what I came up with... a disproportionate amount of hoks have bosses who root for Iowa State. And if the boss doesn't, the god damn owner does. Or their neighbor with the bigger house does. It makes sense. A lot more ISU grads stay around Iowa than Iowa grads and work in fields (engineering and ag) where a college degree puts you in charge of some non educated underlings.

I'm not wrong.

hawxrox09

Sep 2, 2010
This is what I came up with... a disproportionate amount of hoks have bosses who root for Iowa State. And if the boss doesn't, the god damn owner does. Or their neighbor with the bigger house does. It makes sense. A lot more ISU grads stay around Iowa than Iowa grads and work in fields (engineering and ag) where a college degree puts you in charge of some non educated underlings.

I'm not wrong.

^^ Exhibit A on why Iowa fans read this site...