Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I wish we got to play bottom feeders like Kansas, Baylor and Tech this year. Only team that bad in the BigTen Iowa gets to play is Illinois.

So Tech is a bottom feeder but Purdue isn't. Lol I don't know if you hit the bottle early today or what but maybe you should log off and try again tomorrow because this is painful to watch.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
So Tech is a bottom feeder but Purdue isn't. Lol I don't know if you hit the bottle early today or what but maybe you should log off and try again tomorrow because this is painful to watch.

I didn't say Purdue and Illinois were better than Tech? Your own metric says Kansas and Baylor are worse than Illinois and Purdue. I wish we got to play crap teams like Kansas and Baylor.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You said Texas Tech is a bottom feeder and the only bad team Iowa gets to play is Illinois.

I don't think Tech is good at all. I think they will be a bottom feeder of the Big12 once again his year (bottom 3 will be Baylor, Kansas, and Tech). Who do you think will finish bottom 3 in the Big12?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
You said Texas Tech is a bottom feeder and the only bad team Iowa gets to play is Illinois.

I think the Bottom 3 of the BigTen are Rutgers, Illinois and Purdue. I really wish we had an easy schedule like ISU and could be guaranteed to play the Bottom teams in our conference every year. I know OU, OSU really like being guaranteed to face those Bottom teams every year.

AltHawk

Sep 2, 2012
Iowa State also plays one less bottom feeder in the Big XII because they themselves are a bottom feeder.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don't think Tech is good at all. I think they will be a bottom feeder of the Big12 once again his year (bottom 3 will be Baylor, Kansas, and Tech). Who do you think will finish bottom 3 in the Big12?

Tech is ahead of Indiana, Maryland, Illinois, Purdue and Rutgers on Sagarin. I just can't get over you say ISU gets the luxury to play a bottom feeder like Texas Tech but Iowa only gets the luxury of Illinois and left out Purdue.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Tech is ahead of Indiana, Maryland, Illinois, Purdue and Rutgers on Sagarin. I just can't get over you say ISU gets the luxury to play a bottom feeder like Texas Tech but Iowa only gets the luxury of Illinois and left out Purdue.

Sagarin two game in? Lol man. It's good to know you think Iowa is 34 spots better than ISU.

• Funny
Reactions: iahawks

ICHawk24

Sep 8, 2010
Your mighty Iowa team needed overtime to beat the 9th best team in the Big12 and our top team abused your top team on the road last night.

You consider yourself the ninth best team in the B12? Who do you think you're better than?