North DFW, TX
Pictured, GTO waiting for the bus.
jncobus.png
4c91198fcee73f39195a305b4c3997ab.600x600x1.jpg

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Two more things:

1 - Athletes who celebrate for every play. Case-in-point: almost every single player does some sort of stupid dance or hand signal after a tackle. Give up a 40 yd run, but you tackled the guy, better do that dance! Hit a 2R HR when your team is down 9-2, flip that bat!

2 - A trend I've seen since last year is politics seems to be invading every part of our lives. Can I just watch a baseball game or go out to dinner without any mention of politics?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Big Bang Theory - terrible show
Fidget spinners
World Series of Poker
Fantasy sports
Hoverboards
Kanye West

I'm sure I'll think of a few more.
Thank you. How did watching people play cards get to be so popular? I can actually feel my heart deflate a little when I'm at somebody's house and they turn poker on.

• Winner
Reactions: GTO

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Thank you. How did watching people play cards get to be so popular? I can actually feel my heart deflate a little when I'm at somebody's house and they turn poker on.
Same with bowling. Let me guess, another strike?

With poker, I also hate the ridiculous hood/sunglasses/mask, etc that some players wear. Effin ridiculous. They should be forced to play without any of that. Work on your f'in poker face.

Reactions: jcyclonee

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

With poker, I also hate the ridiculous hood/sunglasses/mask, etc that some players wear. Effin ridiculous. They should be forced to play without any of that. Work on your f'in poker face.

Only watch bowling if Pete Weber is rolling.
pete-weber-lel-o.gif

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

It should be a dimly lit room. Take off the shades.

It does help if you just assume the guy in the shades is D.B. Cooper.

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored and GTO

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

How about watching people play video games. First the players get zero exercise, but now watching them?

Help Support Us

Become a patron