Big Brother Season 19

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Jessica and Cody both should have been playing the social game, apologizing and trying to get their friends back all week, but instead they isolated themselves and were asses to everyone.

So if you're Cody what is your play now? He seems too proud and dumb to go to everyone in the house and apologize. His best bet to me is if he tells people that he should stay as he'll always be the bigger target.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
So if you're Cody what is your play now? He seems too proud and dumb to go to everyone in the house and apologize. His best bet to me is if he tells people that he should stay as he'll always be the bigger target.

I would, and Alex seems like she can compete and would be a threat to win HOH.

Either way a strong competitor is going home early.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Well that was interesting

Cody is back in the house

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
This is the most fixed season of any reality competition I have seen. Paul at the first three weeks not being able to be voted out.

Christmas is allowed to play Veto.

Drama girl can stop her and codys eviction.

It's dumb. You can't have a strategy in this game. I used to think it would be fun to play. Now it just seems like they make up new ways to keep the main players in the game.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This is the most fixed season of any reality competition I have seen. Paul at the first three weeks not being able to be voted out.

Christmas is allowed to play Veto.

Drama girl can stop her and codys eviction.

It's dumb. You can't have a strategy in this game. I used to think it would be fun to play. Now it just seems like they make up new ways to keep the main players in the game.

I came in on season 8 and I think that's when the start of the big twists started. I think the first few seasons was put people in a house and it was left alone.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I'm about done with this season.

You can't tell me America voted to give Jessica a temptation, that's how I know it was rigged.

I will still watch this season, but I totally agree about Jessica getting the temptation.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
I'm about done with this season.

You can't tell me America voted to give Jessica a temptation, that's how I know it was rigged.

I didn't vote but she's definitely who I would have voted for.

Having Cody back in the house and Jess having won the HOH just made this season interesting again. Paul was going to run this house until the very end. He still may but now he has a few roadblocks.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Word was that the leader for the temptation was going to be Dominique so I know there were big brother sites spreading the word to vote Jessica just so Dominique wouldn't get it. Not so much people wanting Jessica as it was people not wanting Dominique to get it.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
ya this season is pretty rigged, but it always has been. I like that Cody is back though and Jessica won HOH, makes things interesting again. They have a good group of entertaining people. Now I just hope Josh wins Veto to continue the chaos.

I was surprised by Jessica winning the Den thing as well, but I follow a lot of other BB sites and it sounds, like Rulzzz said, there was a big campaign for her, and also on the feeds. I also think she has a lot of instagram followers so I'm sure that helps, just like it did for Christmas.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I guess I disagree with those thinking production is tampering with this season. I think in previous years it was a huge deal. However, I think it was cleaned up a bit last year and this year I think has been even better.

1) I hate Cody as much as the next guy, but BB has had that Friday night slot since forever, so it's not like they planned on Cody leaving

2) He went up against Jillian, Dominique, and Cameron to have a chance to get back in the house. That's like going up against houseflies to get back into your house.

3) His strength is endurance and strength comps and he defeated Paul at what is likely Paul's strongest trait, puzzles.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Also, I'm not sure if it's because they're boring or what, but Raven and Matt have had very little diary room time. There was a document floating around out there that they have like 26 diary room sessions on air total, while like 5-6 houseguests had over 50.

Not joking, Cameron has more DR appearances on TV than they do.

They were the only two, however, who's names have never been brought up. Even last night it seemed like just about everyones name was brought up except those two.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I guess I disagree with those thinking production is tampering with this season. I think in previous years it was a huge deal. However, I think it was cleaned up a bit last year and this year I think has been even better.

1) I hate Cody as much as the next guy, but BB has had that Friday night slot since forever, so it's not like they planned on Cody leaving

2) He went up against Jillian, Dominique, and Cameron to have a chance to get back in the house. That's like going up against houseflies to get back into your house.

3) His strength is endurance and strength comps and he defeated Paul at what is likely Paul's strongest trait, puzzles.

Agree with everything here except my wife and I were discussing we don't remember Paul being good at puzzles.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Updated thoughts (warning, its mostly ramblings)

-I don't know why but I like Kevin and his demeanor. Doesn't take himself too seriously but seems to really enjoy the opportunity to play BB.

-I don't really like or dislike Ramses but I hope he gets a chance to make a move.

-I still like Mark though it was kind of lame he was crying over Dom.

-Dom, it's cool that you're down with Jesus and all of that as I'm down with Jesus too....but I doubt think Jesus cares who wins a reality show?!?! Stop acting like you got betrayed....you didn't get betrayed, you chose to play a game in which its nearly statistically impossible to not be put on the block at some point. And if you're as big a fan of the show as you say, you should know huge alliances week 1 never work and there are always moles.

-Matt/Raven, feel like I barely know them. I need to see more as right now Raven is coming off as the cute/nice floater and Matt is just mysterious.

-Hate Cody but him coming back is best for the show. He's still a dbag and still has no personality. Anyone else notice how he was going on about how Josh is dead to him in this game yet as soon as Josh drops out of the challenge, Cody is heckling him? Guess he wants it both ways.

-I love how Paul is the puppet master and doesn't try to hide it. Telling Elena to tell Josh to say things lol.

-Christmas is a beast and props to her for sticking this out. Can't be fun doing BB when you're likely not getting the needed rest you need. I wonder if there is some unmentioned deal that she doesn't have to be a have-not.

-BB is incredibly inconsistent about some things. Some episodes they make a big deal about haves/have-nots, and other times its like its not even an issue.

-I honestly feel like it's fair that since Paul got a break (1st temptation recipient) that Cody should get one too (chance to come back in the house). However, all these twists are going to get old soon. It's going to turn in to be that the winner was more lucky than good.

-I can see Paul getting backdoor-ed this week although the show will get much less interesting if he does.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Agree with everything here except my wife and I were discussing we don't remember Paul being good at puzzles.

You're right - for some reason I had it in my head that 2 of his 3 HOH's were won last year based off of puzzles but that's not the case at all.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

Yeah but the biggest piece of BS is Cody getting a chance to playing the maize game. Sure it was a different maize but going into a comp. where you have had a chance to play it versus a person going in blind is a huge advantage. Should have been a whole new comp that neither had played.

• Agree
Reactions: Buster28

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
MJ's Updated thoughts (warning, its mostly ramblings)

-I don't know why but I like Kevin and his demeanor. Doesn't take himself too seriously but seems to really enjoy the opportunity to play BB.

He won't win but no one wants to put him up!! He will go far.

-Dom, it's cool that you're down with Jesus and all of that as I'm down with Jesus too....but I doubt think Jesus cares who wins a reality show?!?!

Don't ban me please - BB always has a token black chick that loves Jesus. Just like the token gay guy. This is why I was so confused last year when the original cast came out and there wasn't the stereotypical black chick. Then Da'Vonne came back.

-Christmas is a beast and props to her for sticking this out. Can't be fun doing BB when you're likely not getting the needed rest you need. I wonder if there is some unmentioned deal that she doesn't have to be a have-not.

I could definitely see her coming back in a season or two.

I can see Paul getting backdoor-ed this week although the show will get much less interesting if he does.

As long as Paul AND Cody are in the house, ratings will be up. I think Paul stays in the house this week because Jessica is trying to mend the wounds Cody caused, but I don't know if it's the best move for them. A lot of these people are just floating to wherever the power is.

Reactions: Knownothing