Ray Kasongo transferring

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Just curious, since some of you have brought it up. Hasn't Jacobsen already taken several visits? Wasn't sure where he stood with them.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Just curious, since some of you have brought it up. Hasn't Jacobsen already taken several visits? Wasn't sure where he stood with them.

Twitter search shows Davidson as the only school he's visited so far.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
That could be.

Does anyone know who is in that category?

Thomas Wilder from Western Michigan is interesting, but I've read he's not graduating until December. He's from Chicago and went to prep school in Iowa.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Maybe they are in on some guys that declared for the draft w/out agents and will be withdrawing
My thoughts exactly. I think we feel confident that we can land a player that may come back for a final year, but hasn't declared one way or the other yet, and that is why Prohm feels so confident in our final(well not any more) scholarship spot

04clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 23, 2006
Just a total wild guess, and absolutely no inside info, but maybe Brandon Goodwin of Florida Gulf Coast will be able to graduate and wants to play at a higher level? He's a redshirt junior guard, previously transferred from UCF after a run-in with the law, and declared for the draft w/o an agent. Averaged 18.5 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 4.1 apg last year with 35% 3 point shooting. He's originally from the Atlanta area, so Coach Small probably knows his AAU coach.

Help Support Us

Become a patron