Nate Frere is kinda funny.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Yeah. Today was about a 14-hour day once you put in meetings, practices, meals, and media day activities.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
Yeah. Today was about a 14-hour day once you put in meetings, practices, meals, and media day activities.
not the point i was making. i dont doubt they need naps. if nothing else, they need to be mentally sharp for the afternoon practices/meetings.

my point was that locker room floors are some of the dirtiest places i can think of to lay down.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
LMAO. That was hilarious. He should have a weekly segment on the Gene Chezik Show.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
Free clone zone coverage from media day. I got a kick outta it. It nice to see our program isnt afraid of letting the players have a little fun.

Training Camp Central: Media Day All-Access - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - Iowa State Cyclones Sports

The guy is a hoot! Can't imagine he doesn't help keep the mood of his teammates elevated.

Nate's listed as a starter, right? Maybe when he lines up against opposing centers and guards, he'll break 'em up with wisecracks before he crashes past 'em. Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk. . . .

(The bit where he talks with his brother, Nick, about Nick's and his own hair care techniques . . . funny stuff.)

Cyclone711

Oct 27, 2007
Minnesota
not the point i was making. i dont doubt they need naps. if nothing else, they need to be mentally sharp for the afternoon practices/meetings.

my point was that locker room floors are some of the dirtiest places i can think of to lay down.

It's a heck of alot cleaner than my locker room from HS that's for sure.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Anyone from Muscatine knows this is nothing new, I played football and bball with his brother Nick and his younger bro Nate is friggin' hilarious...VEISHEA 2007 (when we had good weather obvs.) he was out most of saturday in a ugly lime green shirt and the SHORTEST shorts you've ever seen, he is just a goofball.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
First of all, Frere needs a good nickname. He's ******* hilarious, and he needs an equally wacky nickname.

Secondly, anyone who's spent any time with Mike Brandtner fully believes he'll do his best to make it rain.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Here s an updated roster photo for Brandtner.

make_it_rain.jpg

rahtotheames

Aug 3, 2006
"How far do you think you will punt the ball? Like total, adding all your punts up"

hahaha

but he kinda sounds like those will ferrell impersonators you hear everywhere. still very funny

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
haha that was amazing... can someone email the athletic department and tell them we want more nate???