Fuzzys Taco Shop to open in campustown

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I wonder why they aren't opening the week before to take advantage of the UNI game. It will be the weekend with the most people in town. Rivaled only by homecoming.

cyclone87

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
I wonder why they aren't opening the week before to take advantage of the UNI game. It will be the weekend with the most people in town. Rivaled only by homecoming.

They still have quite a bit of construction/remodeling to do on the inside I think. Maybe they don't think they can be ready by the first game. May be better to take it slow instead of having a staff that isn't prepared because they rushed it.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
The ideal time to open if they could is the week before classes start, as students are all over campus town then.

pdxclone

Feb 7, 2007
Metropolis of Ames
I would say now. They'll get students moving into apartments next week, and they'll have an opportunity to work out kinks before the insanity sets in.
Was in there working yesterday. Lots to be done before the City and Fire will allow it to open. Layout is nice but only at the drywall stage.

Cyfan4good

Jul 7, 2009
Ankeny
No reason to wait till after Church, you're love of fuzzy taco is acceptable to God now, and you can have it when you want (when she let's you).

Actually we're thinking about inviting some friends to go there with us after church but I guess not everybody enjoys the Fuzzy Taco. Even though I find that hard to believe I still keep thinking it' s ok to ask someone to join us. Do you think I should talk to the wife about it or just invite some friends and see what happens?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Actually we're thinking about inviting some friends to go there with us after church but I guess not everybody enjoys the Fuzzy Taco. Even though I find that hard to believe I still keep thinking it' s ok to ask someone to join us. Do you think I should talk to the wife about it or just invite some friends and see what happens?
Sounds like the old car keys in the fish bowl type of party.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Officially open

10am - Midnight Sunday - Wednesday

10am - 130am Thursday - Saturday.