CMC on Smoke On The Water

CyInDFW

Aug 14, 2015
Lewisville, TX
I'm amazed at how much some people care about this.

I'm not...it's Iowa State...this time of year there isn't a whole lot going on. Other schools have the chance to watch their baseball or softball teams play in the college world series, follow recruiting scandals, satellite camp arguments, expansion politics or sexual assault problems. We, as Iowa State fans, turn our attentions to the little, off the wall things to keep us occupied while at work in the middle of the night....or is that just me?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I'm not...it's Iowa State...this time of year there isn't a whole lot going on. Other schools have the chance to watch their baseball or softball teams play in the college world series, follow recruiting scandals, satellite camp arguments, expansion politics or sexual assault problems. We, as Iowa State fans, turn our attentions to the little, off the wall things to keep us occupied while at work in the middle of the night....or is that just me?

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the time of the year. People were obsessed with Smoke on the Water all year long.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Time for the ultimate Deep Purple introductory song people...

"Highway Star"

Cyclonetrombone

Aug 25, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin

If it happened I'd much prefer the WCW version. The thing they turned it into in WWE felt like it drug on.

[video=youtube;VMy9djshbGI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMy9djshbGI[/video]