WWE Money in the Bank

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
The Authority story line is flat broke. Seth is the only entertaining part of it. Kane putting himself in the MitB match is stupid and he needs to either put on the mask or retire.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
The Authority story line is flat broke. Seth is the only entertaining part of it. Kane putting himself in the MitB match is stupid and he needs to either put on the mask or retire.

Should at least gain a member in Reigns I bet at Summerslam. (and lose Rollins, who'll probably turn face after the Authority screwjobs him out of the title at Summerslam.)

Wonder if Charlotte (Ric Flair's Daughter/NXT Wrestler, her gimmick is pretty much gymnast female Ric Flair) will debut as a member of the Authority? She actually applies a Figure Four better than her dad and sometimes transitions it into a bridging Figure 4 called a figure 8, she does have a regular finisher too, a sitting cutter called Natural Selection

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

I'm actually quite done with Kane in the mask. So.... where do demons go when they retire?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Can they finally give Kevin Owens an intro that isn't plastered with NXT logos now that he's main roster?

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
How is KO going to lose his belt? He kind of has to soon.

July 4th, he has another title match against Finn Balor (Bal-lor) live from Japan on the WWE Network.

Finn Balor is Irish but he has spent a good amount of time in Japan so it's a homecoming essentially for him. That's probably where Owens is dropping the title.

ameslurker

Jan 21, 2013
That was a fun match. I'm a pretty casual observer so maybe I missed something, but why can't they show video of old PPVs? They show still pictures but then they show the celebration. What's up?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
That R-Truth mini-segment was completely random.

R-Truth: When I win the Money in the Bank ladder match...
Kane: You're not even in the match!
R-Truth: I'm not? Err... My bad. Sorry, New Orleans...

This is turning into one hell of a segment overall.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Damn didn't we just have a ppv??

MITB is one of my favorites. The briefcase creates so many storylines.