WWE Payback

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Time for a new thread. King of the Ring also starts tonight with the participants being announced this morning. They are:

Dean Ambrose
Sheamus
Neville
Luke Harper
Bad News Barrett
R-Truth
Dolph Ziggler
Stardust

The match ups are:
Sheamus vs. Ambrose
Neville vs. Harper
Stardust vs. R-Truth
Ziggler vs. Barrett

Last edited:

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Update on Paige
She's appearing at a Philly Comic Con the day before the Go home Raw.

My guess is she comes back on that Raw and faces Nikki for the title at Payback

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Ambrose is for sure winning this king of the ring. Neville is brand new. He isn't winning. R-Truth? Really? He obviously isn't winning. My guess is Ambrose wins then gets in a feud with Rollins after Payback.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Ambrose is for sure winning this king of the ring. Neville is brand new. He isn't winning. R-Truth? Really? He obviously isn't winning. My guess is Ambrose wins then gets in a feud with Rollins after Payback.

Whomever wins the Sheamus-Ambrose match runs the table. Neville is really the only other one that has a chance, but, as you said, he's just too new.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Thursday night's SmackDown (taped tomorrow night) will be Seth Rollins' homecoming - being taped in Moline, IL. Just waiting to see how he insults his hometown crowd...

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

this is wwe they will find a way to **** this up.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Looked up the winner history for kotr and Sheamus has already won this so not sure the point in a second time winning although looking through history Bret Hart is a 2 time winner.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Neville wins! YAY!

Please give us Barrett and Neville again

Also why do they go to Green Bay all the time? They've been dead for the whole night outside of Neville