WWE Payback

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Bryan is going to be out til July reportedly

Damn.

Well I guess if that's the case, maybe the KOTR winner wins the IC Title too.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Bryan is going to be out til July reportedly

Damn.

Well I guess if that's the case, maybe the KOTR winner wins the IC Title too.

isuvRMyyjU488.gif

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
It looks like Sheamus suffered the same injury Georges did in the Big 12 tournament 2 years ago with the cut around his eye.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
I didn't catch the first match but I saw the 2nd and the final.

Not too shabby of a final. Decent Match.

I would mark out if they brung it back next year with a 16 person bracket.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Of the final four, Barrett was the right call.
I agree with this.

Plus with Bryan reportedly out til this July, maybe we can have a IC Gold Rush Tournament with Barrett and Neville in the final again, except Neville wins.

They could have a pretty good feud

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Anybody catch this during Raw?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/574905-booker-t-apologizes-for-owen-hart-comment

Booker T Apologizes for Owen Hart Comment on Raw

During the Luke Harper vs Neville King of the Ring match on Raw tonight, JBL made a comment comparing Neville to Owen Hart, but then Booker T said Hart couldn’t “defy gravityâ€￾ like Neville can. Booker has been receiving a lot of heat from fans on social media due to the comment,

Of course Booker T would have to apologize for a comment that was taken COMPLETELY out of context. And by out of context, in no way was he referring to Owen Hart's tragic accident, but instead he (and virtually nobody else outside of luchadors) don't have the aerial skills that Neville has.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Of course Booker T would have to apologize for a comment that was taken COMPLETELY out of context. And by out of context, in no way was he referring to Owen Hart's tragic accident, but instead he (and virtually nobody else outside of luchadors) don't have the aerial skills that Neville has.

A podcast I listen too discussed this very topic and their response was exactly this.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Booker can get annoying at times but there's no way he would intentionally insult the way Owen died on TV. Doubt he would do it period but nobody could possibly be stupid enough to say something like that for hundreds of thousands to hear. Just poor choice of words and I'm sure he knew it was bad before he even finished saying it.