hawk fb program headed to the bottom

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
You don't know this. You have to wait for the season to play out.

We are better. No doubt. Last year starters being beaten out by RS Freshmen and Juco's is a sign that we are better. But we do have to wait for the season to see how much better.

True Cyclone fans should not defend the Hawkeyes and meanwhile trash the Cyclones. No way that should happen.

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
You people honestly think half the posters on this forum are Hawkeye fans?

By the way, every single person you and your brethren call out as Hawkeye fans have been the level-headed ones. So, thank you.

attachment.php

Attachments

• kpzjc.jpg
    kpzjc.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 161

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
You people honestly think half the posters on this forum are Hawkeye fans?

By the way, every single person you and your brethren call out as Hawkeye fans have been the level-headed ones. So, thank you.

So says PerkyForHerky.

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
Everywhere except the spring game. LOL. How many attended that again? The gazette estimated 3,000 and Iowa reported 8,000.

This is what's hilarious about hawk fans. They will two months from now use that bogus 8,000 number to prove they had more people at a spring game.

Sounds eerily similar to attendance numbers and what they tried to pull with that.

Why are they so worried about ISU?

Let me rephrase that. Big brother ISU.

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Everywhere except the spring game. LOL. How many attended that again? The gazette estimated 3,000 and Iowa reported 8,000.

This is what's hilarious about hawk fans. They will two months from now use that bogus 8,000 number to prove they had more people at a spring game.

Sounds eerily similar to attendance numbers and what they tried to pull with that.

Why are they so worried about ISU?

Let me rephrase that. Big brother ISU.

Shut up. We're never going to be big brother in this state. Deal with it.
Until we go to a rose bowl and win a BCS bowl game. We're not touching Iowa. Sad truth. But deal with it.

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
Win a rose bowl? I just hit the floor laughing.

OK, hawk. Until iowa beats an upper division team from the big twelve isu will always be big brother. I see how this works.

I see my attendance comment finally pulled another hawk out of the woodwork. You seem worked up buddy. Too funny.

Until we go to a rose bowl and win a BCS bowl game. We're not touching Iowa. Sad truth. But deal with it.

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ

OK, hawk. Until iowa beats an upper division team from the big twelve isu will always be big brother. I see how this works.

I see my attendance comment finally pulled another hawk out of the woodwork. You seem worked up buddy. Too funny.

Where did I say they won a rose bowl! Are you seriously dumb?

Let's see here
Iowa BCS games:
85 rose bowl
02 orange bowl.
10 orange bowl and won.

Isu BCS games:
None.
This argument is dumb and always will be.

Of course. I'm a hawk fan now. Man. I love how you care soooo much about Iowa.. Cute actually.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Another Hawkeye Lover.

Explain please.

Obsessing over Iowa's football program is like the kid at recess who teases the girl/boy they actually like.

There's a couple of folks on this thread who fit that comparison quite well.

Did I see a comparison of spring game attendance? That's incredible.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006

Let's see here
Iowa BCS games:
85 rose bowl
02 orange bowl.
10 orange bowl and won.

Isu BCS games:
None.

Of course. I'm a hawk fan now. Man. I love how you care soooo much about Iowa.. Cute actually.

The fact that you are at CYCLONE Fanatic says it all. Who is obsessed?

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com

I wouldn't go that far, but we certainly won't be with people like D UP Clones in the fanbase.

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com

Oh My God, he is not a Hawk...

MODS: Please change D UP Clones name to "McCarthyClone"

attachment.php

Attachments

• kpzjc.jpg
    kpzjc.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 135

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
CF has gone down hill with these EXTREME fans... Good lord.

Politics have gotten the same way too. People are either too far right or too far left to truly get anything accomplished. I guess it makes sense that Cyclones and Hawkeyes are the same.

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
You guys seriously aren't very smart. I know you are hawks and all but my goodness.

You are citing hawk stats like you have them posted in your trailer and I care about Iowa.

I guess I do care about them as a little brother to ISU. I mean I feel sorry for teams that have to lie about spring game attendance to feel relevant in their own state

8,000? As Hlas pointed out, then he must have had 500 in his living room the other night. Still laughing.

Don't worry big brother ISU has enough going for them to pat you on the back here and there.

Let's see here
Iowa BCS games:
85 rose bowl
02 orange bowl.
10 orange bowl and won.

Isu BCS games:
None.

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
If the mods are going to do anything, they are going to call you out as not being a cyclone fan.

Go to the ksu board and leave us alone. Our boy Jamie has it covered. Or did you say "your boy" jamie?

Sorry but you have been "outed."

Oh My God, he is not a Hawk...

MODS: Please change D UP Clones name to "McCarthyClone"

attachment.php

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

That's pretty stupid IMO. We're a basketball school and we still beat them in football half of the time. That's why we're big brother and any success we have in football would just be a cherry on top