Info: Android app is ready to go

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Bug report:

Started a podcast, went to another page in the app. When you go back to the podcast page, you cant stop play of the podcast, only start it double playing. only way to stop podcast is stopping the app through the active applications list.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Phone (Moto X) locked up on opening when it asked if I wanted to update. Running Jellybean. Had to shut down the phone. I will try again in a few days, but am uninstalling it for now.

Not complaining, just wanted developers to know in case it helps them with debugging it.

Last edited:

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Give us some time to work out kinks.

OK, as a PSA, and to help CW and crew....the app was just released, it will have bugs....it happens. Also, it's free...so if you're going to download it and then complain about it not working....please just wait a week or two and you'll be much happier.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Phone (Moto X) locked up on opening when it asked if I wanted to update. Running Jellybean. Had to shut down the phone. I will try again in a few days, but am uninstalling it for now.
Had the same thing. I just closed the app and reopened it with no issues. It did freeze up when I went into a forum and tried to go back so I had to force close it. I also only noticed the Men's and Women's Basketball forums listed, but maybe this was just me? Still excited to finally have a CF app nonetheless and this is all no big deal IMO.

On a random note, it looked like the forums use the mobile site layout. One of the reasons I still just run the full site on my tablet is because there is a general forum tab with the latest posts from all forums and not just from one specific topic making it easier to browse. It would be sweet if this was doable on the mobile site but then again I have no idea of that could work or not.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
OK, as a PSA, and to help CW and crew....the app was just released, it will have bugs....it happens. Also, it's free...so if you're going to download it and then complain about it not working....please just wait a week or two and you'll be much happier.

We are not complaining. We are reporting issues so they can be fixed.

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
Had the same thing. I just closed the app and reopened it with no issues. It did freeze up when I went into a forum and tried to go back so I had to force close it. I also only noticed the Men's and Women's Basketball forums listed, but maybe this was just me? Still excited to finally have a CF app nonetheless and this is all no big deal IMO.

On a random note, it looked like the forums use the mobile site layout. One of the reasons I still just run the full site on my tablet is because there is a general forum tab with the latest posts from all forums and not just from one specific topic making it easier to browse. It would be sweet if this was doable on the mobile site but then again I have no idea of that could work or not.

Mobile site has this too. Click the "what's new" option

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron