Mexico Absolute Ad

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
"I have poured the remainder of my Absolut bottles down the sink," one blogger wrote.

Yeah, you show them! Take that product which you have already paid for and flush it! That way, when you forget about this in 3 weeks you'll have to go to the store to buy more Absolut...genius! :no:

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
"I have poured the remainder of my Absolut bottles down the sink," one blogger wrote.

Yeah, you show them! Take that product which you have already paid for and flush it! That way, when you forget about this in 3 weeks you'll have to go to the store to buy more Absolut...genius! :no:

Where are the "real men of genius" guys for this one.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Absolut=bad vodka.

-keep.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL

The advantage is that now that the Absolute is poured down the sink, it will be harder to forget about. :wink:

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
I thought it was pretty clever.

People are FAR too sensitive about immigration.

Also, Absolut is pretty crap vodak.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
People are FAR too sensitive about immigration.

I would agree that people speak ignorantly about immigration and sometimes get scared for the wrong reasons, but a statement like the above is just asking for a response.

I know plenty of people that try to get into this country legally and are denied, while many think it is ok to have people pour over our borders illegally. I don't want to get into it, and the ad actually is kind of funny, but it is a sensitive issue for good reason. Almost all of us descended from immigrants, so it is obvious that immigration in itself is not a problem, but the way it has been handled in the last 30 or so years has been horrible.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Anyone think the EMC building downtown Des Moines was originally designed to be an Absolut Ad?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron