What I want to see in the post game press conference

GMan

Jun 13, 2008
Minneapolis
I want Rhoads to apologize for 60 minutes (the length of the **** show game I just watched), then to announce that he and his entire staff will be returning their salary to the university and concluded by a letter of resignation.

Last edited by a moderator:

ISUagger

Jan 31, 2012
Ames
I want Rhoads to apologize for 60 minutes (the length of the ******** game I just watched), then to announce that he and his entire staff will be returning their salary to the university and concluded by a letter of resignation.

You sound like a hawk fan.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I don't want to hear one word about injuries or ejections, that's for damn sure. Losing Farniok and Bundrage hurt but the problems today ran way deeper than that.

cyclone2001

Feb 26, 2012
Hope he says he is stepping down, at this point he is just collecting his 2 million check. This guy does not know how to recruit or anything. He hit the 20 million paycheck jackpot by getting lucky in a few games

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
I want Rhoads to apologize for 60 minutes (the length of the **** show game I just watched), then to announce that he and his entire staff will be returning their salary to the university and concluded by a letter of resignation.

You are the worst type of fan. Rhoads owes you nothing. You bought a bad product. If you don't like the product then don't buy apparel, attend games, donate to the athletic department, watch the games on tv, or do anything else that might contribute to Rhoads's salary.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Not watching or listening to anymore press BS. I'll watch a replay if someone tells me he came in and resigned effective the end of the day.

cyclone2001

Feb 26, 2012
you are an idiot, the coach is horrible, getting blown out in your stadium by an fcs team.

ashmore

Sep 9, 2013
Hope he says he is stepping down, at this point he is just collecting his 2 million check. This guy does not know how to recruit or anything. He hit the 20 million paycheck jackpot by getting lucky in a few games

Wishful thinking. He can't be coddled anymore. His antics in the first half actually trended for a while. Embarrassing...play and CPR

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
Wishful thinking. He can't be coddled anymore. His antics in the first half actually trended for a while. Embarrassing...play and CPR

What did he do? I had to watch youth football and haven't gone back to watch the entire first half. I would rather not do so if I can get cliff notes version.

ashmore

Sep 9, 2013
What did he do? I had to watch youth football and haven't gone back to watch the entire first half. I would rather not do so if I can get cliff notes version.
Overly demonstrative over a call? Fell to his knees in front of the officials to demonstrate and plead.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
somebody with a DVR please post a montage of how many time we had a defensive lineman laying on the ground with another one laying on top of him while a mighty Bison was looking down on them. UGh....I can't even mock anymore. CPR should resign and we should REALLY consider going to FCS ourselves.

chewbocka

Nov 25, 2009
Overly demonstrative over a call? Fell to his knees in front of the officials to demonstrate and plead.

giphy.gif

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Pollard will not tolerate this that's for sure. Pollard has no issues with making changes I can assure u of that.