Hot vs. Crazy Girl Chart Video

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
For some reason I can't directly input the video into the thread so people don't have to click on the link. Odd.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Saw this the other day as well. Last time I got my hair cut, it was by a red-head named Tiffany. I guess I was lucky to escape with my life

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
I saw this last week at work and it is amazing. Above an 8 hot and a three crazy, youre talking to a dude. I did not click on your link, but does it have the guy chart at the end? If not you should find that too because it is funny as well.

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
I think the dude just ripped off Barney Stinson:

[video=youtube;uN_sSXKbzHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN_sSXKbzHk[/video]

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Not only did this guy rip off Barney Stinson, but I'd bet a lot of money he's never been close to sleeping with an 8 or above let alone marrying one.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Pretty good, however the guy presenting has never left the No Go Zone I bet.

It's man's greatest advantage over woman. We always think we can do better. And even if we "settle" for that 3am bar pickup, someone will still give us a high five.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Pretty good, however the guy presenting has never left the No Go Zone I bet.

Stole my thunder jerk.

But seriously, those were some ridiculously high standards for someone who looks like he's the assistant manager at the local hyvee.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
For the record, and this post will probably be slightly masochistic so Angie please don't ban me:twitcy: but the line works as follows:

On the standard hot/crazy scale, you draw a vertical line at two. Anything below that is a no-go zone.

Everything that follows that depends on how good looking you are and how good at picking up women you are. The crazy hot scale isn't the same for everyone, some men are like ISU football: sometimes you need to take a risk to find that superstar.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Stole my thunder jerk.

But seriously, those were some ridiculously high standards for someone who looks like he's the assistant manager at the local hyvee.

Does Stephen Hawking look the part? Did Carl Sagan?

All I know is that this is GD brilliant. Keep in mind the 0-10 scale differs from man to man. By your avatar I like the cut of your jib w/ regard to girls. But some dudes don't dig JenLaw. I looked past the messenger and got into the science. It's there!

FWIW, I heard this came from recently discovers documents owned by the estate of Albert Einstein...or was it Niels Bohr...anyway, it's legit.

Clone1138

Apr 18, 2013
Central Iowa
I had a nice, long laugh watching this. It echoes what I've always been saying which is that there is no such thing as a woman that isn't crazy. Obviously there are degrees of crazy; from your chill, cool girls to your Stage 5 Cling-ons. But make no mistake, they are all crazy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron