Is Laziness Genetic?

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Pretty sure it's mostly a learned behavior. I'm adopted and share most of the same social and cultural norms and worth ethic as my father - there is no possible way for it to be genetic.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Pretty sure it's mostly a learned behavior. I'm adopted and share most of the same social and cultural norms and worth ethic as my father - there is no possible way for it to be genetic.

You mean except for the scientific proof thing from the article. There's also a lot of different health issues that could be passed on that affect a persons energy levels such as Hypothyroidism.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center

You mean except for the scientific proof thing from the article. There's also a lot of different health issues that could be passed on that affect a persons energy levels such as Hypothyroidism.

read the bolded parts.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL

You say one thing, by saying it's a learned behavior, but then explain the exact opposite when you say you are just like your father.

Now if you said you're dad was a lazy ***, but you bust your hump a good 14 hours a day and love it, you might have something there.

HAHA, just read your post above, sorry. I wonder if being a ****** reader is genetic. I'll have to ask my dad if he sucks at it too. I read that as I've adopted my dad's work ethic.