Ku forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
"Niang put a clown suit on Traylor and danced him around like his beatch but one game doesn't make someone the best or worst on a team. Ejim, Kane and Niang are all really freaking good"

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
While a lot of KU's fans are jackasses of the highest order, a lot of them really like Hoiberg\ISU and have for awhile. Theyve done most of the winning, which has probably made it easier for them to do than if they had lost more

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN

I think my favorite part of those threads are the KU fans complaining that ISU had the advantage because KU was down a "lottery pick". They still were playing with one more than ISU had! Embiid definitely would've made a big difference, but them acting like they were at a disadvantage raw talent-wise is laughable.

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
While a lot of KU's fans are jackasses of the highest order, a lot of them really like Hoiberg\ISU and have for awhile. Theyve done most of the winning, which has probably made it easier for them to do than if they had lost more

Its easy to respect someone that you beat nearly everytime. I don't respect Self he pisses me off.

BloodyBuddy

Mar 13, 2012
The narrative that we live and die by the 3 this year is one of the dumbest ones I've heard in my life.

Just lazy analysis.

Yeah that guy obviously has never seen us play other than against KU. We were nearly last in the league in 3% and still tied for second place. Last year's team, yes, but not this year.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
The guy crying about Fran and Moose was hilarious. At one point when they went on another Wiggins lovefest of his plays, I was threatening to mute them and turn on John Walters.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I think my favorite part of those threads are the KU fans complaining that ISU had the advantage because KU was down a "lottery pick". They still were playing with one more than ISU had! Embiid definitely would've made a big difference, but them acting like they were at a disadvantage raw talent-wise is laughable.

No offense to you or our Cyclones, but I would not care to replay that game down there if Embiid was playing...

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

No offense to you or our Cyclones, but I would not care to replay that game down there if Embiid was playing...

Soooo...you think without Embiid ISU has more talent than KU?

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines

Tell you what KU. Next time we'll sit our 7 footer too..oh wait...

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Had a KU fan tell me before the game that he was hoping Iowa State would win because he has so much respect for CFH.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
In general, the KU fans and posters are very knowledgeable. They gave us props while rightfully saying it would of been different with the lotto pick in.
I'm hoping they make a big run in the tournament.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Lordy, I think both fan bases had lots to complain about regarding announcing. Fran brought good insight but Burt Messburger is a nightmare. Put him out to pasture would ya? What insights he had were clueless or just flat out wrong.

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
Lordy, I think both fan bases had lots to complain about regarding announcing. Fran brought good insight but Burt Messburger is a nightmare. Put him out to pasture would ya? What insights he had were clueless or just flat out wrong.

Musburger can creep with the best of them though:
Brent Musburger Creepily Narrates Iowa State Co-Ed Selfie | Bleacher Report

selfie-girls-iowa-state.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron