RPI

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Fred continues to schedule great games in non conference. Fred needs to get Minnesota to say yes to the home/home with us starting next year to take Michigan's spot

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
Fred continues to schedule great games in non conference. Fred needs to get Minnesota to say yes to the home/home with us starting next year to take Michigan's spot

I'm sure the Gophers don't want to give us any more exposure to their local recruits. I just don't see this one happening.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm sure the Gophers don't want to give us any more exposure to their local recruits. I just don't see this one happening.

Agreed. I'm surprised we tried setting it up since it seems like a long shot. Who knows though

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I like the home and home with Michigan. Great recruiting ground for us. We can take there 3rd and 4th recruits like Monte and do good there. The Minnesota kids know who we are and can make a short drive to see us. The Michigan kids are in big ten land and it sparks interest taht we can go up and play them and they have to watch us beat them in Hilton.

ISU_Clone_28

Mar 27, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA

Wow that would be some salt in the wound if that happened. Can you imagine the reaction on Gopherhole if we land Vaughn and then crush them with him... Would be amazing.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wow that would be some salt in the wound if that happened. Can you imagine the reaction on Gopherhole if we land Vaughn and then crush them with him... Would be amazing.

Exactly, that's why I think Pitino will say no to the deal. It would be great to have that happen though!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron