Lady gaga and muppets holiday special???

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
I was flipping around and came across this special on abc. It just seemed like a weird combo for anything let alone a holiday special.

Anyone else see this and feel a little like this is not the right thing for kids to see?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I was flipping around and came across this special on abc. It just seemed like a weird combo for anything let alone a holiday special.

Anyone else see this and feel a little like this is not the right thing for kids to see?

It's awkward.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006

Anyone else see this and feel a little like this is not the right thing for kids to see?[/QUOTE]

Yeah...but then again the Muppets, if you've spent much time watching it, isn't really intended for kids anyway IMO. The humor, while hardly raunchy or full of four-letter words, is really intended for adults.

Here in the Mountain Time Zone it didn't start until 8:30 pm, which isn't really a great hour for family prime time viewing.

And yes, Lady Gaga is weird.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
So every character on that show had someone else's hand shoved inside of them, including Gaga?

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu

The muppets have always been an adult show that kids can watch, not the other way around.

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
I just saw the end of it, and it seemed pretty funny but I always have liked the Muppets. Lady Gaga recently did SNL, and I thought she was really good actually. Normally I am not a fan of her.

What I did catch of this special did confirm on thing. She is not an attractive lady, talented, not attractive.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I just saw the end of it, and it seemed pretty funny but I always have liked the Muppets. Lady Gaga recently did SNL, and I thought she was really good actually. Normally I am not a fan of her.

What I did catch of this special did confirm on thing. She is not an attractive lady, talented, not attractive.
She has big bucks though.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
She looks like Marilyn Manson's sister...........and what's up with her not wearing a bra, if there was a woman that needed some help with a lift - it is her.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Anyone see gaga with the condom on her head?

Not the best picture but this is what I was talking about
BaNZMMXIIAAsS-q.jpg:large