Congratulations Drake Bulldogs!

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Now go beat Butler. Butler always plays at home for the bracket buster.

Drake almost has as many wins as Iowa and ISU put togther,

Last edited:

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Now go beat Butler. Butler always plays at home for the bracket buster.

Drake almost has as many wins as Iowa and ISU put togther,

Actually it rotates every year. Home one year, away the next...

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Actually it rotates every year. Home one year, away the next...

The bracket buster has always been at Butler and then they travel the next year. The point is the NCAA makes sure backet buster Saturday is favorable to Butler. Three years running they played at home. Oh, Miles, how come? Why not let Drake have the home game in WF Arena? Instead they will visit Drake early next year. Hmmmm. :wideeyed:

Last edited:

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
The will find a way to give it to someone besides Keno I bet. Drake will pretty much have to win out and make the Sweet 16 for them to give it to Keno.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
The home and away venues are set before the season.

That is why thy announced the slate of games a week ago I guess. It is set up to favor Butler on a more important Saturday in Feb than a return to DM or somewhere else in Nov. Butler is fairly close to Indianapolis and they are the best team in the state this year.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
That should be a great game between two very similar teams. Anyone starting to feel March Madness creeping up on them? I am.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Congrats to the Drake Bulldogs...The Bulldogs have something not many teams have and that is 7 great shooters...It just seems like when they need a basket they usually get a big three or at least get a rebound to make a basket when they really need it.

I hope the Clones get to where they are as tough as the Bulldogs coming down the stretch..Drake has just outplayed almost every opponent coming down the stretch when the game is being decided.

I hope the Bulldogs make a run in the NCAA tourney!!!

jbing

Dec 27, 2007
Ankeny, IA
www.jeremybingaman.com
Congrats to Drake. It's been a fun story to watch and I root for them every week. Even though we all bleed for ISU, watching Drake do so well is like the little brother winning the spelling bee. Let's hope they kick some arse at Butler and in the tourney.

ketchupnmustard

Oct 28, 2006
Could Drake still end up not being in the NCAA tournament? If they slip up in the MVC tournament, could the selection commitee still leave them out in favor of a mediocre "Big Conference" school that doesn't deserve it?