Congratulations Drake Bulldogs!

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
Could Drake still end up not being in the NCAA tournament? If they slip up in the MVC tournament, could the selection commitee still leave them out in favor of a mediocre "Big Conference" school that doesn't deserve it?
That would be ridiculous.

iowajazz

Nov 25, 2006
Johnston, IA
Are there any other Drake alums on the board? Gotta love the Bulldogs. The Drake-Butler game will be awesome, I am hearing it talked about on national sports radio throughout the weekend. Keno is the man and I hope Drake can keep him for a while.

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
Are there any other Drake alums on the board? Gotta love the Bulldogs. The Drake-Butler game will be awesome, I am hearing it talked about on national sports radio throughout the weekend. Keno is the man and I hope Drake can keep him for a while.
<-- Current Drake student. I'm afraid that Keno might be gone in short order if he keeps up the success.

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
Could Drake still end up not being in the NCAA tournament? If they slip up in the MVC tournament, could the selection commitee still leave them out in favor of a mediocre "Big Conference" school that doesn't deserve it?

No, the MVC is too respected of conference now for that to happen. If they were in a lesser conference, they'd have to win the conference tourney, but it's not unusual for the MVC to get several teams in the dance and I can't remember when a team from that conference has been on a better run than Drake.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Just out of curiosity.

Would you guys rather have an RPI of 11... without beating anyone in the top 25..

Or

a 4-3 record against teams in the top 15?

baller1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
WDM
illinois state and creighton losing makes drake look worse because it takes their top 50 record from 4-1 to 0-1 everytime those two drop out.