Washington was Screwed by Replay

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
First the Clones against big money LHorns.
Big 12 issues statement on non-call of fumble in Texas-Iowa State*game | SI Wire
Did the refs blow the fumble call during Texas vs. Iowa State? : Gamedayr

Then the Wildcats against big money Ohio State.
WildcatReport.com - Message Boards

Now Washington against the big money Stanford.
VIDEO: Pac-12 refs rule Keith Price 4th down pass to Kevin Smith incomplete | Campus Union - SI.com

Then there was Washington against big money Nebraska in 2011:
University of Washington Huskies Fall on Bad End of Big Call in Nebraska | Bleacher Report

All needed big time conniving from the replay booth to save their tails.

Then there was big money OSU again:
Controversial call hangs over Ohio State victory

A Bad Call And A Buzzer-Beater Sends Ohio State To The Sweet 16

We won't visit big money KU two times because it is a knife to the heart.

Looks like the replay booth is turning into another way for big money to win games. Is there a vegas connection to these games?

Last edited:

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Is there a sarcasm pirate here that I'm missing? There was no "screw job" against Washington - the ball hit the ground...

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
There was no screw job in the Washington game- the ball clearly hit the ground. As I said in another thread on a different subject- say they did get the call- you cant say for sure that Washington would have been able to get any points- they may have fumbled, interception, turnover on downs, field goal blocked, field goal missed. There were lots of opportunities for Washington to still **** it up if they did get that first down.

Also- put away you tin foil hat and quit making up excuses to make yourself feel better about us getting the shaft. It happened, get over it. God knows I have. Life is too short to worry about petty stuff like this.

ISUpadre

Aug 2, 2013
USA! USA!
Zebras got that correct.

Yep.

813338554_medium.jpg

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I see the nose of the football hitting the ground before he has full possession of the football. That is an incomplete pass. Looks like they got it right.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
That ball has more grass stain than a prostitute's knees at a rest stop!

Last edited:

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Was watching this last night, you could clearly see the ball hit the ground and the Wr trap it. I love a good old fashioned ref bashing as much as the next guy, but this was the right call.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Stanford endowment 18.1 billion
u w 1.6 billion

Perhaps I'm just guessing here, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Stanford's endowment has about as much to do with football as the CIC - absolutely nothing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron