KU wins? Wow...

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
KU hits a 52 yard field goal to win 13-10 over a mistake prone LaTech team. LaTech was inside the 10 twice in the 4th quarter and fumbled it away both times. Wow...

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Looks like that celebration practice that Weis held paid off. They looked like they won the national championship.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
KU always seems to get the breaks needed to win at home against lesser opponents, guess weis's recruitment of a massive juco class is starting to pay off.....KU doesn't look like the last place team in the league.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
KU always seems to get the breaks needed to win at home against lesser opponents, guess weis's recruitment of a massive juco class is starting to pay off.....KU doesn't look like the last place team in the league.

Yes, yes they do. Did you watch the game?

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Yes they do.

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
Only impressive part of that game was the kicking game - especially the punters. Otherwise, it was two lower tier BCS teams playing a hard to watch game in front of a very disinterested and small group of KU fans.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Yes, yes they do. Did you watch the game?

Oh yes I did and I told my brother in law that KU would come back and win after LA Tech fumbled with little time remaining....I saw every game that KU and ISU played for over 30 years and have seen those birds from ku come back against us time and time again in mem stadium...anyone remember frank seuer and that comeback from a couple of touchdowns back during the Duncan era.....Duncan never did beat KU and led twice into the 4th qtr the way I remember it.........................

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
The fact that KU scored only one TD against LA Tech on their own field should tell you that KU sucks. Bad. I would guess that they are done winning this season.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Only impressive part of that game was the kicking game - especially the punters. Otherwise, it was two lower tier BCS teams playing a hard to watch game in front of a very disinterested and small group of KU fans.

Typical Jayhawk er squawk fans......Game started out with a full stadium or there abouts and at halftime a whole lot of people in the north end zone left and then the east side was about empty when KU came back and won the game.

Now that is a great fanbase...NOT...lol.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Typical Jayhawk er squawk fans......Game started out with a full stadium or there abouts and at halftime a whole lot of people in the north end zone left and then the east side was about empty when KU came back and won the game.

Now that is a great fanbase...NOT...lol.

You mean pretty much exactly what happened in Jack Trice last weekend before we scored two touchdowns in the last 6 minutes?

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Man, they got lucky. I'd like to see ISU get a little bit of that luck someday.