Ranking 125 Div 1 Football Teams

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
On the Powerhouse side of that axis. After the phone records NCAA self admitted violations, a couple guys with legal problems, I don't think the ranking is on the other axis is crazy. In fact we should be on that side since the cheating was embarrassingly boring.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
On the Powerhouse side of that axis. After the phone records NCAA self admitted violations, a couple guys with legal problems, I don't think the ranking is on the other axis is crazy. In fact we should be on that side since the cheating was embarrassingly boring.

But Baylor? What's the statute of limitations on purging NCAA violations from your record? And I guess Auburn's National Title helps the grid on the embarrassing NC2A record

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I remember seeing on here that the teams APR has been really low the last couple years due to the Chiz.

This along with the NCAA violations already mentioned are probably skewing ISU lower.

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
The interesting one to me was Missouri. Ranked #2 in Admirability, but there is a story soon to come out that FB tutoring program was chock full of girls hooking up with the players, and eventually one of the girls was raped off campus. Player was dismissed from team, but how is that admirable in any way?

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
But Baylor? What's the statute of limitations on purging NCAA violations from your record? And I guess Auburn's National Title helps the grid on the embarrassing NC2A record

Baylors violations were basketball. Is that what your referring too? Baylor's APR was tied with TCU for highest APR in the Big 12. They don't have the dirt on their program like badketball does or did. Thus a much higher ranking on that axis.

And probably just a couple years. This is why Penn State is lowest of the low. That was huge over a year ago.

ChE2010

Mar 3, 2013
Re: College Football's Grid of Shame

How is Iowa State more embarrassing than Kansas?

CyZinger

Aug 13, 2013
Re: College Football's Grid of Shame

The x axis is on the field success, the y axis is off the field success.

JD720

Jan 3, 2009
The interesting one to me was Missouri. Ranked #2 in Admirability, but there is a story soon to come out that FB tutoring program was chock full of girls hooking up with the players, and eventually one of the girls was raped off campus. Player was dismissed from team, but how is that admirable in any way?

Jeez...I wonder why they didn't consider it.

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
So, Iowa is both an Admirable and an Embarrassing Almost-Growing Powerhouse with two logos?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron