Big Brother 15

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I think some of the women are literally that stupid and feel they need a guy in the house to feed their ego. Some might be more conniving and using it to their favor. Kaitlin comes to mind as having a shot to not be a complete ditz.

2 of the 3 teams in the challenge weren't smart enough to realize its a lot less work to keep the platform close to the ground.

I also think the American voting for MVP thing is so bias because CBS shows who they want and how much airtime each houseguest gets.

That segment with Amanda and Jessie where jessi was going on and on about guys in the house. She acts like a teenager. Amanda is growing on me as the favorite girl in the house. She at least seems to have a brain that works.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
That segment with Amanda and Jessie where jessi was going on and on about guys in the house. She acts like a teenager. Amanda is growing on me as the favorite girl in the house. She at least seems to have a brain that works.
I like Amanda also. She seems to be very observant and quite smart. Her bit on "After Dark" on the first or second night as the "flight attendant" was hilarious.

rudiskilz

Apr 28, 2010
West Des Moines
I like Amanda also. She seems to be very observant and quite smart. Her bit on "After Dark" on the first or second night as the "flight attendant" was hilarious.

I am a little surprised with Amanda's showmance....
McCrae
I definately didn't see that one coming. Not sure i needed the spoiler box but i know it really hasn't been shown on the show much.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
McCrae
I definately didn't see that one coming. Not sure i needed the spoiler box but i know it really hasn't been shown on the show much.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? That has to be fake to keep votes.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
McCrae

The best part is she has a boyfriend back home, lol.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Another Amanda spoiler

Three nights ago they were both in bed, whispering. The man in the spoiler kept telling her there are camera's, he can't do that.

Then Amanda goes "It's like SeaWorld down there" and 5 minutes later, wipes her hands on the sheets.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Another thing that bugs me about David was the comment he made about being on show mainly for a showmance. What a slap in face to fans of big brother who have tried out numerous times because they want to be there for the right reasons including our own Farnsy.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Since I started watching season 8, I think the person that got his freak on the most was our very own Ollie in season 10. Him and that chick April from Nebraska were getting it on like rabbits. lol

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
All David needed to do was spell something and he got it wrong. I wonder if he thinks the grand prize is Eleventy Billion Dollars...

Amanda has also become my favorite for telling it like it is with the rest of the contestants.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
All David needed to do was spell something and he got it wrong. I wonder if he thinks the grand prize is Eleventy Billion Dollars...

Amanda has also become my favorite for telling it like it is with the rest of the contestants.

Aaryn continues to make me physically ill. What a MORON!

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
What's up with all of the facebook comments on GinaMarie and Aaryn slinging racial slurs all over the house? Has anybody who has the balls to watch BBAD on TVGN seen or heard this?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I think we didn't see a lot of what went down....didn't seem fluid from one plan to the next.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
What's up with all of the facebook comments on GinaMarie and Aaryn slinging racial slurs all over the house? Has anybody who has the balls to watch BBAD on TVGN seen or heard this?

Ginamarie used the n word and Aayrn has spoken bad about asians. Don't these morons know every word they say is caught by a microphone. also ISpy even if people have BBAD now that it's on TVGN it's now censored.

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
Ginamarie used the n word and Aayrn has spoken bad about asians. Don't these morons know every word they say is caught by a microphone. also ISpy even if people have BBAD now that it's on TVGN it's now censored.

Yeah, I knew it was censored...I guess I was wondering how true it was and how people could tell that that's what they were saying. But I have never (and, now, will probably never) watched BBAD, so, I dunno...