Big Brother 15

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
That McCrea is the worst player so far...just flat out dumb

Yeah he acted as if he had whole house pressure to get Elyssa out (who by the way wanted to work with him). Yet, from what I saw, there was more pressure to get David out.

Does anyone else find Aaryn less and less hot the way she is all over David?

rudiskilz

Apr 28, 2010
West Des Moines
I thought McCrae did the smart thing using the VETO. He pulled Candice off and got a vote in the bag for his alliance. He KNOWS david is going home. Why not try to make nice with Candice because she will more then likely be less targeted then Elissa will be?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
david-girton-big-brother-15.jpg

tumblr_mmow42sG1f1qb4dauo1_500.jpg

Reactions: ISpyCy

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
This racism/homophobia stuff isn't going away it seems. I, for one, wish CBS wouldn't edit that stuff out. Let the viewers see the people as they really are. You could always just show the conversations they are having and bleep out the comments.

For those who haven't seen, the first link is a history/recap of who said what, the second link is a story on how a modeling agency is dropping Aaryn after her comments. She is a piece of work.

Big Brother already a cesspool of racist, homophobic, and misogynistic comments + reality blurred

'Big Brother' racism: Modeling agency dumps housemate | Inside TV | EW.com

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
This racism/homophobia stuff isn't going away it seems. I, for one, wish CBS wouldn't edit that stuff out. Let the viewers see the people as they really are. You could always just show the conversations they are having and bleep out the comments.

For those who haven't seen, the first link is a history/recap of who said what, the second link is a story on how a modeling agency is dropping Aaryn after her comments. She is a piece of work.

Big Brother already a cesspool of racist, homophobic, and misogynistic comments + reality blurred

It's the funniest thing watching people freak out over this. Yes, its wrong. But it's who these people are.

So many people want Aaryn to be expelled. Why would CBS expel her? She's the most hated player in the house, she's hot, and she's stupid. She's going to bring viewers for a few weeks, more viewers = more money.

It's hilarious how people want only the most civil people in the house. For what? What good will that do? It'll be so boring.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
For example, the only non-racy person in this game I have heard from is Howard. Spencer is by far the most racy, which is funny because Howard and Spencer are buddy buddy.

Nick has even taken a few jabs at Andy, but Andy still laughs every time.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Looks like I may have to offer her a modeling job ;)

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
I bet CBS will edit a majority of the racist and homophobic stuff out of their broadcast. However hopefully they'll give casual viewers an abbreviated version of the racism and homophobic slurs and that they aren't what Big Brother is about. That being said, BB15 is already more entertaining than BB14 ever was.

Oh and btw, GinaMarie has also been fired from her pageant job for her racist comments as well:

'Big Brother' GinaMarie -- FIRED from Day Job for Racist Comments | TMZ.com

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
While I think the racist comments are immature, they don't really offend me at all to be honest. I hope CBS keeps the people who said racist things in the show. Basically as long as their is no violence, you follow BB rules such as sticking to slop if you're on it and always wearing your mic, and you don't threaten to kill someone, you should be allowed to stay what you want as dumb as it may be.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Is the show pre-recorded or live? If it is live Aaryn and GinaMarie will have quite a surprise waiting for them when they get out.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I love shows like this when a portion of house is blindsided by elimination. There is a rat in the moving company and his name is jeremy.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I love shows like this when a portion of house is blindsided by elimination. There is a rat in the moving company and his name is jeremy.

Maybe he is a rat, but that wasn't big enough to screw up the MC.

He was friends with David
No one knows he voted for Elissa
He made the safe move for himself

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Maybe he is a rat, but that wasn't big enough to screw up the MC.

He was friends with David
No one knows he voted for Elissa
He made the safe move for himself

This is true, but he is the worst of the alliance, and I'm sure if one has to go down, it'll be him.

I could easily see Nick adding Judd and then getting Jeremy out. Reason being - David had 7 votes and I think Nick knew Jeremy was on the edge, and I think Nick was also expecting about 9 votes. Candice's vote shocked me, as on the live feeds, her and Elissa get along fine and the showmance alliance is always after Candice.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron