Big Brother 15

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
This is true, but he is the worst of the alliance, and I'm sure if one has to go down, it'll be him.

I could easily see Nick adding Judd and then getting Jeremy out. Reason being - David had 7 votes and I think Nick knew Jeremy was on the edge, and I think Nick was also expecting about 9 votes. Candice's vote shocked me, as on the live feeds, her and Elissa get along fine and the showmance alliance is always after Candice.

Apparently the Moving Company encouraged Jeremy to vote for Elissa to keep his involvement with the alliance secret so they could keep picking them off one by one. They knew they had the votes with Judd, Helen, Elissa, and Amanda already.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
see I am a fan of hers. I hate Alyssa and want her off as fast as can be

well to be fair they did a horrible job of casting with female houseguests. I don't care how "hot" aka aaryn looks on the outside the minute you start blurting out racial slurs all that hotness is meaningless. I'd love to see the look on her face knowing her words have gotten her fired from her modeling agency.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
1. From how things have gone (Haven't seen the show, watched live feeds up until two nights ago) it's really looking like it will be Elissa going home. For whatever reason, Aaryn is taking this HOH power like she has it for the whole summer, not just a week. Bossing people around as HOH is not the right game plan, and she will find herself in serious trouble.

2. Kaitlyn (and one other houseguest, can't remember) didn't even audition for BB. Kaitlyn said the head woman that casts people for the show met her at a bar and just asked her if she wanted to be on the show. How stupid is that? She had never even seen the show before.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
1. From how things have gone (Haven't seen the show, watched live feeds up until two nights ago) it's really looking like it will be Elissa going home. For whatever reason, Aaryn is taking this HOH power like she has it for the whole summer, not just a week. Bossing people around as HOH is not the right game plan, and she will find herself in serious trouble.

2. Kaitlyn (and one other houseguest, can't remember) didn't even audition for BB. Kaitlyn said the head woman that casts people for the show met her at a bar and just asked her if she wanted to be on the show. How stupid is that? She had never even seen the show before.

not that uncommon. I am friends with a girl that was on that short lived NBC dating show recently called "Ready for Love" and I talked to her after that show and she said she was approached by Survivor, Big Brother, and Amazing Race after that NBC show aired saying she could be on any one she wanted.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Unless there's some sarcasm I'm missing, Aaryn is the racist one, not Elissa.

Personally, I like Elissa. She's not near the crybaby Rachel was.

the post gocubs was referring to was someone who said they liked aaryn not Elissa.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I went on twitter to see who won HOH and accidentally saw the POV winner, MVP, MVP nominee, and today's nominees.

So I pretty much know who is going home.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Unless there's some sarcasm I'm missing, Aaryn is the racist one, not Elissa.

Personally, I like Elissa. She's not near the crybaby Rachel was.

but that was voice of hers needs to go. And it would make the show a lot more interesting
if she didn't win MVP every week

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I've never watched a minute of this show in my life, but I have casually followed all the fallout from the racist, misogynistic comments, etc. on sites like EW.com.

I think I might have to tune in if they let in a pack of wild, starving feral dogs though if these people like Arryn are truly as nasty as they've made themselves out to be.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Also, I applaud CBS for showing her racist and homophobic remarks. Those were from last week, and they listened to the viewers when they told CBS to not hide them.

Help Support Us

Become a patron