Hello All

CyKings

Jun 5, 2013
Kansas City, KS
I just joined Cyclone Fanatic as I was reading the forums almost daily, especially in the college basketball section, I felt it was time I joined. I am a 2011 graduate of Iowa State and wish I would have followed the sports more while there, but our teams were terrible while I attended. Now that we have Rhodes and Hoiberg I'm stoked to see where our team ends up. I currently live in KC and have to deal with K-state and KU fans so it's nice to have these forums and still be connected to Ames.

With all that said I end with. GO CYCLONES!:smile:

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Welcome to CF. From time to time you'll come across threads where people talk about how much money they make and how their major is better than yours, the topic of pitbulls is will generate many passionate opinions, and you'll have to deal with the occassional meth-head Iowa troll. Oh, and Clones21 is a cop much like Paul Blart is a cop.

Seriously though, you have made a wise choice. Welcome to the community!

D

DistrictCyclone

Aren't you going to offer us anything cheap and/or high quality?

K

KFitzy87

When you get an avatar, I'll take you seriously. I don't take any posters without avatars seriously.

D

DistrictCyclone

Already has a sig. Already has a great avatar. Has already mastered multi quoting.

Welcome back, Ellen.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Welcome to CF. From time to time you'll come across threads where people talk about how much money they make and how their major is better than yours, the topic of pitbulls is will generate many passionate opinions, and you'll have to deal with the occassional meth-head Iowa troll. Oh, and Clones21 is a cop much like Paul Blart is a cop.

Seriously though, you have made a wise choice. Welcome to the community!

^ one of the best posters on this site.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron