McDermott wallpaper

zdorr40

Apr 3, 2006
Des Moines
Visit site
That's cool, but I'm talking about the one with McDermott's hands around the crystal ball and he's looking up, like on the right side of Cyclones.com, except bigger.

PlymouthCy

Mar 21, 2006
Hinton
Visit site
"Feel the Magic" picture

I hung the "Feel the Magic" poster in my office. No mater where you stand, G-Mac is looking at you.

Last edited:

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Those are great wallpapers!

I would hate to be GMac's kids. Could you imagine getting in trouble and getting "the stare"? I would wet myself everytime:)

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
McD said in the post-game press conference that he will not be marketed like this in future years, that he wants his players to be the focus. He gave his ok to the marketing team this year, but most likely not in the future. So grab all the marketing of him you can, while you can.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
McD said in the post-game press conference that he will not be marketed like this in future years, that he wants his players to be the focus. He gave his ok to the marketing team this year, but most likely not in the future. So grab all the marketing of him you can, while you can.

i think even he knows that this year there's not much worth marketing, so it might as well be him. but with the job he's done recruiting, that's gonna change in a hurry...

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Why does the McC wallpaper have holes in it like somebody was shooting blanks?