Jayhawks Torture Turkey

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
and here's a prime example of a petulant loser who likely spent friday nights in college in front of the library fighting the other virgins with foam swords.

Whoa, frat boys are pretty venomous tonight. Why so defensive? Is turkey f***ing typical?

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Thatguy is legit bro. Thatguy is from Overland f***ing Park. Thatguy is a f***ing BETA.

Oh and you were in the military and have a couple degrees, I guess this gives you the right to be a complete assbag. If you were so proud of being a marine you shouldn't be so proud of being a disgrace.

it wasn't my fault you couldn't afford to go to college out of high school and had to go GI route.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Oh and you were in the military and have a couple degrees, I guess this gives you the right to be a complete assbag. If you were so proud of being a marine you shouldn't be so proud of being a disgrace.

it wasn't my fault you couldn't afford to go to college out of high school and had to go GI route.

Or chose to do it.

You reached a new high here. Nice job. I guess skipping out on military service gave you that right.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
popcorn.gif

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
Whoa, frat boys are pretty venomous tonight. Why so defensive? Is turkey f***ing typical?

turkey f***ing is not typical. the few frats that do messed up things like this and make the news make all frats look bad. and the venom comes from someone like yourself taking uneducated shots and throwing out blanket stereotypes. those of us that had a great time in college as a part of the greek system take offense to this. I'd assume you would probably respond the same way if i started making generalizations about the marine corp, no?

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
I see thatguy is from Denver. He might be a little high and unsure of what he is typing

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Did it ever cross your mind he choose to serve this country? If you can't respect that than you are the assbag.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
turkey f***ing is not typical. the few frats that do messed up things like this and make the news make all frats look bad. and the venom comes from someone like yourself taking uneducated shots and throwing out blanket stereotypes. those of us that had a great time in college as a part of the greek system take offense to this. I'd assume you would probably respond the same way if i started making generalizations about the marine corp, no?

It depends. I was in with a couple dudes from BFE West Virginia and I wouldn't put turkey f***ing past them.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota

I'll give you $100 if you videotape yourself saying this to a marine in person, rather than being a pansy *** ***** and hiding behind a keyboard.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

And for the record, I am in a fraternity, and it's been one of the best decisions I've ever made

No real fraternity man would make these kinds of comments about an ex-Marine

Help Support Us

Become a patron