Jayhawks Torture Turkey

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I'll give you $100 if you videotape yourself saying this to a marine in person, rather than being a pansy *** ***** and hiding behind a keyboard.

Go easy on thatguy. He's just down for his people...who happen to f*** turkeys. Different strokes

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
that-guy.jpg

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Hey, Hey, Hey! I'd like to announce that another poster has been added to my very short ignore list. I'm not going to get into this little fracas by telling you who that guy is, but I wanted to share this important event.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
Hey, Hey, Hey! I'd like to announce that another poster has been added to my very short ignore list. I'm not going to get into this little fracas by telling you who that guy is, but I wanted to share this important event.

I see what you did there, but how would you know when they post something stupid that every other poster is then quoting? Wouldn't you be out of the loop?

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I see what you did there, but how would you know when they post something stupid that every other poster is then quoting? Wouldn't you be out of the loop?

Well, that's part of the reason that my ignore list is pretty short. It pretty much includes only those who are completely unintelligible that everyone ignores anyway (2 of 3) and those who...well, who effing cares at this point (1 of 3). Also, I'm still learning what the ignore list means with the new setup, it used to be that you could still read the post but you had to intentionally bypass the ignore, not sure how it works with the new system...maybe I'm missing out on whole chunks of arsehattery.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
god your such a turd. Just because no frat wanted you doesn't give you the right to make fun of them. You were totally the guy that would show up to a frat party in high tops, jean shorts and a high school football t-shirt, nobody would talk to you, so you went back to your dorm, fired up world of warcraft or sims and developed a complex about frats.

Oh and you were in the military and have a couple degrees, I guess this gives you the right to be a complete assbag. If you were so proud of being a marine you shouldn't be so proud of being a disgrace.

it wasn't my fault you couldn't afford to go to college out of high school and had to go GI route.
117csi0.jpg

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Oh and you were in the military and have a couple degrees, I guess this gives you the right to be a complete assbag. If you were so proud of being a marine you shouldn't be so proud of being a disgrace.

it wasn't my fault you couldn't afford to go to college out of high school and had to go GI route.

worst post ever on CF nominee

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I remember when i called thatguy out for only taking avant garde positions on things and he called me an idiot for saying that. Well I guess I was righter than I thought. I'm on his ignore list though for being a bad poster. :rolleyes:

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008

Maybe the better answer here would've been... "I apologize, I was wrong. Thank you for serving our country"

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Maybe the better answer here would've been... "I apologize, I was wrong. Thank you for serving our country"

Yes, it would have. However, but what more can you expect from a turkey f***er.

Nomination that thatguy be referred to as Turkey f***er from here out until he inevitably gets permabanned.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
I'll give you $100 if you videotape yourself saying this to a marine in person, rather than being a pansy *** ***** and hiding behind a keyboard.

I know not all frat guys are d-bags, I have friend that were in frats in college...but I want it on record that it was a douchey ex-frat guy that forced me to agree with SplitIdentity for what I assume is the first time.

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
God I love how everyone groups fraternity men together after one incident.
Look, just because one Fraternity messes up DOES NOT mean we are all like that. Granted, there are some exceptions.

Take my fraternity, Delta Chi (Mankato)
We raise money for the Jimmy V Foundation
Our Former President is now the President of IFC for all of MNSU's fraternities

Also... Here is some statistics for you:
WhyGoGreek.com - Fraternity ans Sorority Statistics

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Look, just because one Fraternity messes up DOES NOT mean we are all like that. Granted, there are some exceptions.

Why do people think all greeks are arseholes? I don't think that people like thatguy are helping much.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
And for the record, I am in a fraternity, and it's been one of the best decisions I've ever made

No real fraternity man would make these kinds of comments about an ex-Marine

Agreed, but you're never an EX-Marine. FYI. Well I guess there are a couple of ways, but serving honorably makes you a Marine for life.

Completely on the other end of the spectrum, Evidently, joing a Frat made thatguy a ****** for life. We all understand frats do that to SOME people.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI

Does anyone else find this comment completely Ironic and Stupid? Um isn't that pretty much the definition of fraternity? Only turkey***king frat guys are this good at giving us normal folks laughs like this. lol. I tell ya, can't fix "frat"

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Wow I give this thread 10 more posts before it ends up in the cave. I think what ISUFB is trying to say is when one stupid chapter of a fraternity does a dumb thing, it tends to come at the expense of all fraternities. There are at least 100 good things fraternities do for every bad thing but unfortunately, only the bad things make the news.