So what's our bowl spot now?

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
With TCU and probably West Virginia finishing ahead of us now and still even possibly Baylor where we ending up at for a bowl game? I'd guess Pinstripe or Heart of Dallas Bowl. If we are lucky maybe still end up in Houston.

Guess when you finish 6-6 you don't really have much right to be picky about it.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Rusty muffler bowl or something equivalent. :sad:

It will be a crappy bowl with no bragging rights but the option is no bowl which is a total failure because 70 teams make bowls.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It's going to be about as bad as we could have possibly gotten.

First, KSU loses, which killed us. Then TCU beats Texas last night. And now we lose. WV will go to a better bowl than us most likely.

We can't be picky since we're just 6-6, but if KSU would have won out, Texas wins last night, and we win today, then it could have been a pretty darn good bowl. But of course the exact opposite of everything we needed to have happen, happened. That's what it's like to be a Cyclone fan.

Feel terrible for Woody though. I'm sure he's taking this VERY hard right now. He ALWAYS carries the ball with two hands, but not this time for whatever reason. I'm sure he was just doing everything he could to score. Tough break.

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
Itws going to be NYC or a bowl that the b12 doesn't have a tie in to. Could be Indy, Liberty, BBVA,Military or Little Caesers

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Itws going to be NYC or a bowl that the b12 doesn't have a tie in to. Could be Indy, Liberty, BBVA,Military or Little Caesers
This exactly. Holiday is not going to happen at this point. I just hope the Pinstripe takes TCU or Baylor over us. I think West Virginia goes to the Holiday when they beat Kansas next week.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Whatever bowl it is ......I dread the thought of another offensive coordinator who knows how to plan for a specific team looking at our defensive backs. I hope Wally and company can anticipate this and actually do something different than what they are planning for for 3 weeks plus.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
Holiday bowl is not an option anymore with this loss. Best case scenario now in my opinion is the Car Care bowl, however the most likely is going to be the Heart of Dallas. I don't see New Era choosing us again as I'm not sure the fan support would be there for another trip to NYC. Wouldn't rule it out completely though quite yet.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Meineke Car Care in Houston, or Heart of Dallas.

Heart of Dallas is a New Year's Day game but also the only game televised on ESPNU.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron