Recruit List (Online Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Bubu was actually offered by Cinncinati to play Soccer and Basketball.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Let him try it. Either way you look at it he is good. He will relize at some point ue needs to olay just. Just like the two kids did at jorth carolina a few years ago

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Let him try it. Either way you look at it he is good. He will relize at some point ue needs to olay just. Just like the two kids did at jorth carolina a few years ago

grammar_time.jpg

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Can this thread get back on topic? When I see it at the top I expect it to be a about recruiting news. Don't ruin my favorite thread!

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
Iowa State coaching staff was in New Hampshire today to watch the National Prep Showcase. Featured nearly every top prep school in the Northeast including Brewster Academy who we have several targets. Brewster Academy actually lost today though thanks to a sharp-shooting Kiski (PA) team.

Kevin Zabo had 12 points for Brewster while Jared Terrell had 10 points. Brewster was led with now Syracuse commit Chris McCullough with 17 points.

Reactions: NATEizKING

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Iowa State coaching staff was in New Hampshire today to watch the National Prep Showcase. Featured nearly every top prep school in the Northeast including Brewster Academy who we have several targets. Brewster Academy actually lost today though thanks to a sharp-shooting Kiski (PA) team.

Kevin Zabo had 12 points for Brewster while Jared Terrell had 10 points. Brewster was led with now Syracuse commit Chris McCullough with 17 points.

"Yawn". None of these Brewster kids will end up in Ames.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I know everyone is going after Terrel, hoping him and Abu respect the fact that we have been in his corner from day 1. Also, I think an upcoming coach like Fred with NBA player and scout experience will get them in the NBA. The big thing I think at this point is convincing east coast players to play in the B12

CyMyGuy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2012
St. Paul, MN
I know everyone is going after Terrel, hoping him and Abu respect the fact that we have been in his corner from day 1. Also, I think an upcoming coach like Fred with NBA player and scout experience will get them in the NBA. The big thing I think at this point is convincing east coast players to play in the B12

THIS. It may takes some time, but once we start getting more, Fred could really start pulling in some eye-catching recruits.

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
I think Abu and Terrell are attainable, but only since we were on both of them right away. We were one of the first schools to offer both

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Wonderful thread but need to close for site performance reasons. Please start a v3.0 thread and link back to this for historical purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron