The Hopper

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
With all of the Direct TV, Mediacom an Dish Network threads there should be something out there on the Hopper DVR. Anyone have the New Hopper? I'm wondering if this is the greatest thing in the world or oh humm. Does it really work as advertised? Thoughts?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
All I know is I'm getting sick and tired of ll the advertising for it both tv and radio. 105.1 has radio commercials for them every break between songs.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I'm interested in this as well. When I had dish in the past we had one receiver covering two rooms. That was a complete fail with the lag time and the rf remotes not working half the time. I'm mostly interested in how well the Joeys work.

Also, how is the wiring? Do you need multiple dedicated lines to the hopper then lines from the hopper to each joey, or does each box all get one line to the dish?

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
Everything time I hear about this thing I always imagine Arnold Swarzenegger saying something like" Get the hoppa!" I don't know if this is a real commericial but it always comes to my head when I hear about the thing.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron