Mario Galaxy on sale at Target

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Clicked the link and found this new game for WII. It looks hilarious. We get to play doctor.

Official Trauma Center: New Blood Website

Also played Wii for the first time the other day. It was addicting and I worked up a sweat. Didn't know video games could do that.
Actually, that's a really fun game. I have the first one for the DS. It's tough, but enjoyable. I still think Mario is the better choice, though.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
For what it's worth, I was browsing Best Buy's online ad for this week, and they have all console games 25% off, making Mario Galaxy $37 there as well.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The wife surprised me with a Wii this morning!!!! We decided that Wii sports and Wii play was enough for now, but will get Mario Galaxy and Zelda in the next few months.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
DO NOT get mario galaxy, it is crazy addicting, and you will never get anything accomplished anymore.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Following up on my earlier claim, it appears that the 25% off deal at Best Buy only applies to game guides. I did get Super Mario Galaxy at Target for $37, though. Now, if only I could find a Wii. Anyone have any luck?

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
My wife called BestBuy today and they just got in 22 Wii's. She got right in the car and went to get one.

She attempted to use the Visa GiftCard we recieved as a gift, and it was declined... even though it had enough balance to pay for the entire thing. She went home and found that somehow the first tranasction had failed, but it still charged her card... so now we have no Wii... and have to battle to get the transaction refunded... grrr:mad:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
My wife called BestBuy today and they just got in 22 Wii's. She got right in the car and went to get one.

She attempted to use the Visa GiftCard we recieved as a gift, and it was declined... even though it had enough balance to pay for the entire thing. She went home and found that somehow the first tranasction had failed, but it still charged her card... so now we have no Wii... and have to battle to get the transaction refunded... grrr:mad:

Good luck dealing with best buy, they are horrible to deal with. Should have just put it on a credit card so you at least had it.