Will Chris Allen get a free agent deal?

cyclonefan1983

Feb 12, 2009
I thought he had a chance for the NBA, wont get drafted but will get a free agent deal somewhere?

K

KFitzy87

No chance.

Wrong. He has the talent, but definitely has to develop more of a point guard's mentality... He won't be able to pull off his same role he had here if he wants to make it in the NBA

josh4isu

Aug 10, 2010
Iowa
Liked him alot at isu but who can he guard in the nba? He'll make money overseas for sure.

Clones33

Jan 15, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Wrong. He has the talent, but definitely has to develop more of a point guard's mentality... He won't be able to pull off his same role he had here if he wants to make it in the NBA

What talent? Average shooter, not a PG, sub-par defender, and a character risk (something happened at MSU and Izzo has NBA connections too). What value does he provide to an NBA team?

It IS possible for a player to be productive/above average at the college level and still have 'no chance' at the NBA. The NBA is for elite basketball players, and Chris Allen isn't that.

I'm done commenting on this subject as people are just going to call me a "hater" and "troll", but the level of homerism gets annoying at times.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
What talent? Average shooter, not a PG, sub-par defender, and a character risk (something happened at MSU and Izzo has NBA connections too). What value does he provide to an NBA team?

It IS possible for a player to be productive/above average at the college level and still have 'no chance' at the NBA. The NBA is for elite basketball players, and Chris Allen isn't that.

I'm done commenting on this subject as people are just going to call me a "hater" and "troll", but the level of homerism gets annoying at times.

Hater.

Reactions: Clones33