Oklahoma Hit Tape is out....

ISU1294

Apr 29, 2011
:') No matter how many times I watch this or any highlights of the game I have goosebumps the whole time. Simply amazing. Proud to be one!

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Lost of words, I just cannot say enough how proud we are being Cyclones. All the ******** we have been through is behind us and ready for a promising future. Tears of joy!!! love ya Clones!! Oh by the way Cyclones I got my christmas wish the wife and I will be season ticket holders for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: wright4cy

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Love it! I got teary eyed.

It has been a fun, fun week to be a Cyclone fan. I just can't get over what a great showing Iowa State football (and the university) had a week ago. We got a glimpse of what it is like for the 'haves' in college football.

There have been many times in the last 3 years where I have thought we have witnessed the start of something special at Iowa State. And we just keep building and building and building on it.

I just feel so, so lucky that we have Paul Rhoads as our coach. Not everything will go right, but it doesn't at any school, but I think we are taking 2 steps forward and maybe 1 step back. That's pretty cool.