Timberwolves Tickets

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
My wife and I are thinking of a trip to Minneapolis in December. It looks like there is a Timberwolves game on the weekend that we're thinking of going, and it's against the Thunder, so there's a good team involved.

I understand that they worked in a demand-based pricing system. What could I expect to pay for tickets to this game? I'm thinking probably upper-deck somewhere.

I would check their website, but they're not into single-game tickets yet. Of course, if there's no season, this is a pointless question.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I can't think they'd be that much. Even when they were good they still gave tons of tickets away and didn't fill the place.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
My wife and I are thinking of a trip to Minneapolis in December. It looks like there is a Timberwolves game on the weekend that we're thinking of going, and it's against the Thunder, so there's a good team involved.

I understand that they worked in a demand-based pricing system. What could I expect to pay for tickets to this game? I'm thinking probably upper-deck somewhere.

I would check their website, but they're not into single-game tickets yet. Of course, if there's no season, this is a pointless question.

When the Bulls played up there I got tickets through StubHub and got two great seats at 50 each. Got tickets through this site 3 times and every time has been great results for me.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
It's the T-Wolves. When I went there was hardly anybody there and tickets were really cheap on stubhub. If you don't care where you sit... it can be really, really cheap.

cc4td28

Apr 16, 2006
Warren, OH
Last time I went to a game there was '05 when Tinsley and the Pacers played there. I paid $10 off their website. The tickets were way up top, but there were so few people there that after the first quarter we moved down into the $100+ seats. Tinsley had his second triple double that game as well.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Define "great," because that sounds fun.

I'd say the seats were lower level but very top row and right across from visiting bench. I'd say the equivalent to a mid upper seat in the Hilton "parquet" section. But 50 bucks a ticket for an NBA game that's not upper deck, I'll take it. I think the fact that the T-wolves are horrible was a reason I got it on the cheap and got the tickets just 2 months before the game.

GMan

Jun 13, 2008
Minneapolis
You can get tix for as cheap as $10 (corner of upper deck) or pay up to I think $25 for good upper deck seats. The T-Wolves should at least be interesting next year with Ricky Rubio.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
You can get tix for as cheap as $10 (corner of upper deck) or pay up to I think $25 for good upper deck seats. The T-Wolves should at least be interesting next year with Ricky Rubio.

Derrick Williams, too. They at least have the potential to be sort of fun.

It's just a secondary part of a trip. If it could work, though, I've never done an NBA game.

Now, if there were an ISU game on that same day, then I'd just do that instead. Got to have priorities.

Help Support Us

Become a patron