ATTN: Hackers China Vulerable to Attack

hawkeyeh8r

Jun 10, 2010
Ames
**** china and their commie friends. i say we exploit this since we get repeated attacks from those retards every day. the govt said (or was at least talking about) that cyber attacks could be acts of war. just do a little small hit here and there to get them to stop. this may hurt the US economy temporarily but maybe then it would help prevent companies from sending american jobs overseas and giving them to people that dont deserve them

edr247

Aug 4, 2010
**** china and their commie friends. i say we exploit this since we get repeated attacks from those retards every day. the govt said (or was at least talking about) that cyber attacks could be acts of war. just do a little small hit here and there to get them to stop. this may hurt the US economy temporarily but maybe then it would help prevent companies from sending american jobs overseas and giving them to people that dont deserve them

LOL! They're willing to work harder for less pay, and they don't deserve them? Sorry, but if a company wants to maximize it's profits, what's it to you if they ship all their jobs overseas? If American workers want the same jobs that are going overseas or to illegal immigrants, they should be willing to work longer hours, for less pay and benefits.

Bewilderme

Apr 11, 2006
Minneapolis

heh. gotta love all those chinese retards. always makin' war on us

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I would be very surprised if the US doesn't have the capability to bring down ANY country's weapons systems and the entire nation's computer infrastructure in short order if needed.