Leaving 5 minutes early

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Ok leaving at half time or in the beganning of the 4th quarter is one thing (I don't agree with doing it, but you could atleast make arguments like "I told the baby sitter I'd be home by...)

But leaving with 1:45 left on the clock??? I don't care if we no longer had a chance to win, we just played a H*** Of a game against a ranked oppent that was supposed to destroy us!!! Stay and cheer your team off of the field, they earned it. You're not going to save that much time getting out.

I was really disappointed to see people leaving :no::sad::nah::confused::skeptical::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
i was very unhppy that the crowd started to file out with 5 minutes left(or so) after the endzone INT. The game was far from over and i thought that was some BS.

KerinKO

Apr 11, 2006
Ames
I agree. I was so proud of their effort, I wanted to stay until the end to make sure that they knew I appreciated their hard work. I would have to say most of the people in my section stayed until the very end.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
can i assume the snow pants prevented you from getting sunburnt legs today? man, i am a red fried piece of meat. :sad:

The right half of my neck is fried red. Actually... I'm used to it looking like that... AFTER I PAINT IT

For once, I have a legitimate sun burn insted of residual paint - it's kinda weird

(though not nearly as weird as the fact that it's only 1/2 my neck :eek:)

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
The right half of my neck is fried red. Actually... I'm used to it looking like that... AFTER I PAINT IT

For once, I have a legitimate sun burn insted of residual paint - it's kinda weird

(though not nearly as weird as the fact that it's only 1/2 my neck :eek:)

I've got about a 1/2" streak of sunburn across my forehead in the area between where my face paint ended and my bandana took over....

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I started leaving about after we missed that last 4th down conversion, but even then, I stopped by the walkway as the team left to cheer them on. They played a hell of a game today.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
can i assume the snow pants prevented you from getting sunburnt legs today? man, i am a red fried piece of meat. :sad:

Right half of my face is toasted...I guess you can tell I sit on the west side of the stadium.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I left with like a minute left or so purely to beat the rush. As I left, time expired and i cheer and saluted our great effort today. I don't think there is anything wrong with that

rahtotheames

Aug 3, 2006
Ok leaving at half time or in the beganning of the 4th quarter is one thing (I don't agree with doing it, but you could atleast make arguments like "I told the baby sitter I'd be home by...)

But leaving with 1:45 left on the clock??? I don't care if we no longer had a chance to win, we just played a H*** Of a game against a ranked oppent that was supposed to destroy us!!! Stay and cheer your team off of the field, they earned it. You're not going to save that much time getting out.

I was really disappointed to see people leaving :no::sad::nah::confused::skeptical::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

I left early. If the players need our acknowledgement that they played a good game then they are a bunch of pansies.

I think they played a great game, but you NEVER clap when somebody loses. I don't care how good the team was, that is rediculously stupid.

Nobody cares how disappointed you were, take your pity party somewhere else next time.

Last edited:

Gary_ISU

Apr 12, 2006

Why is it that we have to have stupid posts after every home game being critical of our fans? The fans were very good today.

Last edited:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Why is it that we have to have stupid posts after very home game being critical of our fans? The fans were very good today.

Don't get me wrong, I thought our fans were good today. Which is why I fail to undesrtand why people couldn't stay that last 1:40...

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Why is it that we have to have stupid posts after very home game being critical of our fans? The fans were very good today.

Amen Gary.

I wonder if every board complains about the FANS as much some here do?

Hey folks, don't like how others spend their time - buy their tickets and you might have a say.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Exactly-I think it makes people feel like super fans if they stay for the game or something. I could care less if everyone except me in the stadium is there. People today have short attention spans. If i don't like a program I just change the channel.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron