New Uniforms

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
The jerseys say Iowa State on them, this is an Iowa State site. Are you lost? Go hang out with your kind

Obviously, we didnt see them last week. What are the chances we see them this week? Nationally televised, Gold Rules, last time we may ever play Nebraska...makes a lot more sense than last week...

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Not even mustangs? I have to disagree but I am biased...:wink:

Not academy grads (the football players). Mustangs can be major league d*****bags anyway. One of our platoons had a mustang PC. It was constantly "been there, done that" BS. Mustangs are good at ignoring their platoon leaders.

You want a guy who went to a good school so you know he's not a dumb*** but you DO NOT want academy grads;

Not Annapolis
Not The Citadel
Sure as HELL not VMI

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
Special uni's don't make you play better, per se. But it's exciting for the players to do something like that and I think it puts a little extra spring in their step. Plus, having those alt unis as an option is a nice carrot to offer recruits. I'll bet those players at Oregon love having so many unique options.
why do you think the coach made a point (twice) about wanting everyone in their seats this week when the team makes it's entrance????????????

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
I have been told by three independent sources that it will happen
why do you think the coach made a point (twice) about wanting everyone in their seats this week when the team makes it's entrance????????????

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
100% going to happen. Heard from two solid sources, one being through a friend who was told by a player, the other a rather large donor.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
Heard it was a Gold Rules game...aka wear gold.
why wear gold when we can just ***** about how ugly 1 of our 2 primary colors are and wear whatever we want anyway. screw compliance-i'm an individual, don't own any gold shirts, it's too cold to wear a gold tshirt, they cost too much, you can't put 1 over something warmer, it highlights how manyof the other teams fans there are-i think that about covers it.:skeptical:

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Interesting how this thread was revived just today. If there are new uniforms pictures or descriptions should have leaked by now.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Interesting how this thread was revived just today. If there are new uniforms pictures or descriptions should have leaked by now.

The picture was leaked last week when they were sitting on a table.