2009 Season Tribute

CycloneKC

Jan 13, 2010
Watched this before the Tech game and really got me fired up. It was very well put together. Sorry if this link has already been posted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLEQovyEMIU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - 2009 Iowa State Football Tribute[/ame]

Let's pack the Jack Saturday night!

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Mods please place in Football forumn... I saw 2009 Tribute, and thought it was for Basketball and about the only good thing that came out of it was McDermott going to Creighton. Which that video never gets old either.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Somebody on this board made that video.. can't remember who, but there was a long thread about it a long time ago. Great video though!

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
2009 Basketball highlight

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7r7vqm3zb8]YouTube - Greg McDermott Leaves ISU For Creighton Job[/ame]

Ohhhh even better

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhpyJvGGAE]YouTube - Fred Hoiberg speech[/ame]

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
That's a great video that should be shown before every game... And should also be shown to any recruits as it shows everything that it means to be a Cyclone! Great sound clips from CPR...

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Mods - Can this be moved to the football forum please?

And yes, this video was around before this season started. A member here created it, but I don't remember who. It is as great a video now, as it was when I first saw it.

It should be played on the video board at the stadium... (if people can hear it...:swoon:)

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006
Watched this before the Tech game and really got me fired up. It was very well put together. Sorry if this link has already been posted.

Let's pack the Jack Saturday night!

A few things that stick out to me every time I see that video
  1. CPR is special. I shed a tear every single time that guy talks in that video. He believes in what he says and above all he "does things the right way." The speech in the end is one of the best speeches I have ever heard and to me is more impressive than the "I am so proud" moment.
  2. Jesse Smith was an animal- Said this the first time I saw the video and will say it again. Walk on to all conference. too slow, too short, blah, blah, blah. What a great Cyclone.
  3. What we do on special teams is amazing. Our staff does a lot of work finding other teams tendencies and takes advantage.
  4. I can't believe people think AA can't throw the deep ball worth a damn after they watch that. He makes some great throws. Also can't believe idiots bring up the KU game as an example of him not haveing touch. Four guys in his face, falling away when he makes that throw

Help Support Us

Become a patron