Advice needed for CW!!!

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Is it honestly that difficult to find a replacement?
drinking_bird.jpg

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

BAZINGA!

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Serious question for the KC Fanatics: Any advice as to the best way to go about getting 10+ Royals tix for tomorrow night's game?

It's Zach Greinke bobblehead night, so I'm sure the crowds will be similar to those at Woodstock...:jimlad:

Best to buy them ahead of time? At the game? Scalp?

Much appreciated for the help.

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
Carry around a stripper pole just in case. You never know when you may need one in a pinch. Go to the Legend's area early and take a few shots while riding the mechanical bull in (I forgot the name of it) cowboy bar there.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
While getting a lap dance never smack a stripper on the rear. This will cause their bugs to fall off and you will be infested.

In case you decide to smack one on the rear bring along some turpentine, ice pick, and a lighter. That should clear everything up.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Serious question for the KC Fanatics: Any advice as to the best way to go about getting 10+ Royals tix for tomorrow night's game?

It's Zach Greinke bobblehead night, so I'm sure the crowds will be similar to those at Woodstock...:jimlad:

I would probably just go early or contact the ticket office and feel them out for what the crowd will be like. One of you guys needs to sleep with a slump buster to get the Royals on a winning streak.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
An ugly C.H.U.D. like me has been invited to the VIP room for $300 sexual escapades - so I'm sure you can get in Chris. Bring hundos and penicillin.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006

Hey Brent, I have had a lot of luck just grabbing tickets on Stub Hub for cheap. And now that you can print at home you can do that right up to the day of the game. That said, I've never done it for a group that large, so it may limit your options. Also don't know how much luck you would have with 10+ with the scalpers.

Buying direct from the ticket office ahead of time wouldn't be a bad option either. Royals tickets aren't that bad by MLB standards, and you can print at home and bypass the will call lines. I wouldn't worry too much about availability! :smile:

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Carry around a stripper pole just in case. You never know when you may need one in a pinch. Go to the Legend's area early and take a few shots while riding the mechanical bull in (I forgot the name of it) cowboy bar there.

I'd stay OFF the bull!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron