Carlos Boozer

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
Did anyone else happen to see Carlos Boozer out and about in Ames saturday night? I saw him at sips not sure if they went anywhere else. He was with obviously charles, JVB, and Garret

Freebird

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Johnny Depp lives in my townhouse complex and I have the photo to prove it.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
or the time Michael Jackson came to your house to use the bathroom.

Reactions: 4429 mcc

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
To the OP's defense, back in my day, Sip's had a teleportation/time travel device somewhere on the premises. I am not sure if it is still there today, but I use to go to Sip's and then travel to a bed/couch/floor 10 hours later almost instantaneously.

Reactions: SwirlingFloater

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Did anyone else happen to see Carlos Boozer out and about in Ames saturday night? I saw him at sips not sure if they went anywhere else. He was with obviously charles, JVB, and Garret

+

You mean CHARLES not Carlos right? Carlos was in Washington DC scoring 22 points 10 boards and 6 assists and beating the Washington Wizzards 103-87: Jazz hand Wizards team-record 15th straight loss - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Unless he caught a charter plane to Ames immediately after the game I highly doubt you saw Carlos...

=

EPIC FAIL!

khaal53

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
To the OP's defense, back in my day, Sip's had a teleportation/time travel device somewhere on the premises. I am not sure if it is still there today, but I use to go to Sip's and then travel to a bed/couch/floor 10 hours later almost instantaneously.

Sip's had a hot tub?

S

st8

baby_fail.jpg

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
Sips and Paddy's must share one, because that happened to me quite often while at Paddy's. Only it would occasionally make detours to Jimmy John's (back when it was on Hayward).

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
no i can assure you he was...do you happen to know anyone that was at sips that night? Cuz i believe about 75 people saw him. His game was at 6 oclock so you cant catch a flight by 9 and be in ames by 1030?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
no i can assure you he was...do you happen to know anyone that was at sips that night? Cuz i believe about 75 people saw him. His game was at 6 oclock so you cant catch a flight by 9 and be in ames by 1030?

Was Dave McCarney there too?

And unless he chartered the flight, there's no way in hell - including the time change, it takes a good hour and a half to get from Newark Liberty to O'Hare. There's no way he's getting from whichever Washington, D.C. airport to Ames in an hour and a half.

Last edited:

josh777

Apr 13, 2006

Well, he would gain an hour flying from DC to Ames...

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines

Yeah, I'm sure he went through all that so he could go drink with his bro at Sips. Charles and Carlos look an awful lot alike.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
I think it was a clone of Carlos and will be a freshman next year because the NCAA doesn't have any rules on cloning yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron