McDermott Tweet

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
It's been along time coming for McD, but he might have team this year. That is what I read.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Upon closer inspection, and rearranging some words and letters, I found the secret message! Just ignore the words and letters that were left over, those were just decoys.

The eve of hair is on to isu. 21 another year! Lookin fwd season show up tomorrow

n this profession....and a lot of gray for s it

Reactions: TheCaptain

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
What he meant was that if ISU wins tomorrow he's excited to head to Wallaby's and tie one on with Kennith & Rico and the gang.

cloneatlaw

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2006
Cedar Falls, IA
I read that the first game of the season is tomorrow. Am I missing something?

Yes. If you follow the supersecret McDermott code. Reading only the letters in bold and adding the letters in red, you'll see:

THe eve of AnotheR RISeasON is upon us. 21 yeBARNES in This prOfessIOn....WAnd STA loTE of gray hair to show for it! Lookin fwd to tomorrow

Maybe he was just excited for the beginning of the season. But how could you ignore the secret code?

Reactions: legi and Wesley

saf

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2006
Ames, IA
I agree--1st game of the season, blah, blah, blah. Surprised that people aren't jumping all over the POTENTIAL of him referring to HB. :smile:

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
A bunch of cold hearted bastards you guys are. You bring down bad Karma picking on the OP. Of all the HB threads this one isnt any worse than the others. The guys is just trying to rack up credits.

saf

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2006
Ames, IA
A bunch of cold hearted bastards you guys are. You bring down bad Karma picking on the OP. Of all the HB threads this one isnt any worse than the others. The guys is just trying to rack up credits.

Actually just trying to quench everyone's thirst for anything and everything HB/basketball related, as most don't follow McD on Twitter. Funny that this was now brought up in another thread WRT HB.

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
Yes. If you follow the supersecret McDermott code. Reading only the letters in bold and adding the letters in red, you'll see:

THe eve of AnotheR RISeasON is upon us. 21 yeBARNES in This prOfessIOn....WAnd STA loTE of gray hair to show for it! Lookin fwd to tomorrow

Maybe he was just excited for the beginning of the season. But how could you ignore the secret code?

now that's funny...