RIP road losing streak

MB4CY

Aug 29, 2009
Norwalk, IA
Congrats to the players, they finally have their road win. Now the media have one less negative stat to throw out there when they do game predictions and analysis. I don't know if it's a huge step, but it's progress.

So, now that that's out of the way, what's the next bad streak we need to deal with? Probably the conference road losing streak? We definately have at least a shot to break that one too against Kansas State in KC, although it maybe has an asterisk by it since it's a neutral site.

In any case, here's hoping we take the next step. . .

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Kansas State will technically be a home game, but a win there will at least give the players a feel for a Big XII win away from Jack Trice. Don't know where an actual road win in conference will come this season. It started at KU, so that sounds like a good place to start? Or, I would love for it to come at kNeb, but I think @ aTm would be more likely. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen this season, but maybe one morning I'll wake up with my head sewn to the carpet.

0.jpg

Reactions: Flag Guy

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Finally the road streak is history. Now let's get Army at home and KSU in K.C. and get to 4-1.