Movie most looked forward to...'07

Most looked forward to movie of 2007

• Fred Claus (11.9.07)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DareDevil

Nov 27, 2006
Muscatine
There are so many movies that are coming out that just look so good, but I would have to say Transformers looks the best out of them all followed by Pirates of the Caribbean

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
No Harry Potter love? C'mon, there's a nerd in all of us... Anyway, I made this a single-choice to make it tougher since there are so many good ones coming out this year. YES!

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Ugh, anyone notice that 5 out of the 9 listed are the third or beyond in a series? Not criticizing the list, there's just alot of that going around this summer......

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Ugh, anyone notice that 5 out of the 9 listed are the third or beyond in a series? Not criticizing the list, there's just alot of that going around this summer......

Ok, I agree, however, Harry Potter has yet to not be as good as the movie before it yet. Same with the books, J.K. Rowling just keeps raising the bar, then beating the crap out of it when the next one comes out. Bourne, Spiderman, meh, have been mediocre. Although Pirates hasn't diminished at all either.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I already know that I'll enjoy Spidey 3 and Pirates 3, but Transformers is the one I'm most interested in. I hate Michael Bay with a firey passion, but daaaaaamn!

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Simpsons have kinda lost their luster...so ATHF is way ahead of the Simpsons, after ATHF I prolly wanna see Pirates III the most.

sorry people, but if you put transformers or harry potter: have fun with the whole dungeons and dragons game tonight and the no sex. yeah, I guess I am calling you nerds, as those who know ATHF know that nerds get their pants pulled down and are spanked with moonrocks (courtousy of the mooninites, lol) HAHAHA, now I even sound like a dork.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
sorry people, but if you put transformers or harry potter: have fun with the whole dungeons and dragons game tonight and the no sex. yeah, I guess I am calling you nerds, as those who know ATHF know that nerds get their pants pulled down and are spanked with moonrocks (courtousy of the mooninites, lol) HAHAHA, now I even sound like a dork.

I'm a lit major, it's expected that I love Harry Potter.... Anyways, have YOU had a Harry Potter release celebration with yourself and 6 hot girls from class? I have ;) and I"m proud of that too.

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Ok, I agree, however, Harry Potter has yet to not be as good as the movie before it yet. Same with the books, J.K. Rowling just keeps raising the bar, then beating the crap out of it when the next one comes out. Bourne, Spiderman, meh, have been mediocre. Although Pirates hasn't diminished at all either.

I'm a few years older than most of the people here I suspect, so Harry Potter never got a chance to hook me. I do have friends and relatives that were drawn in and share your opinion though. To be honest, I could not get into Dead Man's Chest. I'm not sure why because I haven't met anyone else who didn't at least enjoy it. Never seen the Bourne movies. Spiderman has been alright for what it is, but it's getting tired pretty quickly. I want the Simpsons movie to be good, but if the show is any indication....

Transformers looks better than I expected. I remember the original cartoon movie coming out when I was a kid, and grew up with the series. I'd like to see that one do well, and I suspect that it'll be dragged out into a trilogy too. It's the one I will most likely see.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I'm a few years older than most of the people here I suspect, so Harry Potter never got a chance to hook me. I do have friends and relatives that were drawn in and share your opinion though. To be honest, I could not get into Dead Man's Chest. I'm not sure why because I haven't met anyone else who didn't at least enjoy it. Never seen the Bourne movies. Spiderman has been alright for what it is, but it's getting tired pretty quickly. I want the Simpsons movie to be good, but if the show is any indication....

You're probably older than me physically, but I don't believe there are many people who are older than myself mentally and emotionally. I grew up with Transformers as well (the late years) Late '80's and 90's cartoons ruled! Anyone remember Doug, Salute Your Shorts and X-Men? Weee!

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
I put my vote for Pirates of the Caribbean. The second one has me waiting to see the third one, so it is the one I am most anticipating and likely the one I will go see in theaters this summer. Then again, I won't have anyone to go with me so I'll probably see Pirates III, Transformers, and Spiderman 3 if I see any movies at all this summer.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Maybe I've just been single for too long, but either way I just don't keep up with movies like I used to. That being said I'm sure I'll catch The Simpson's Movie when it comes out.

arganbright2

Aug 6, 2006
Im not a Jon Cusak fan at all but he has a movie coming out called "1408" It looks pretty good

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Evan Almighty looks hilarious, especially since they traded in Jim Carrey for Steve Carrell.

I think that looks decent, but I saw a preview for Fred Claus, and couldn't stop laughing. Also, I forgot about Evan Almighty; I didn't see it on the comingsoon.net list