This is odd

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Hey, Erik, I'm not there to watch the news or anything, but did KF use the "that's not my son" defense again when his youngest one was caught for Public Intox?

The hawk faithful lapped it up when his eldest got caught stealing welfare housing, so I kind of expected him to throw it out there, again....

And yeah, when faced with someone who argues that the sun comes up in the west, I tend to get interested, really quick.

Actually, bad analogy. Magnetically, the sun DOES come up in the west. But that's another topic...:wideeyed:

No, I don't think he used it here.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
This is odd too....

4/15/07 Ryan Bain, DL, Public intox, disorderly conduct, & interference w/official acts (not sure what Kirk's punishment was, but Bain transferred after the semester)

5/5/07 Ricky Stanzi, QB, PAULA (not sure what Kirk's punishment was. Stanzi did play some garbage snaps against Syracuse in the 2nd game of the season 4 months later.)

5/15/07 Dana Brown, RB, Theft (kicked off the team)

5/18/07 Tyler Gerstandt, TE, PAULA 2nd offense (no longer with team, not sure of Kirk's punishment)

7/2/07 Arvell Nelson, QB, Driving while license suspended (kicked off team)

7/15/07 Bradley Fletcher, DB, DUI (suspension for ? of games in 2007, played all of 2008 and was in good standing. Has since graduated.)

7/24/07 Dana Brown, RB, Theft 2nd offense (kicked off team)

8/16/07 Arvell Nelson, QB, Failure to appear in court

8/19/07 Dominique Douglas, WR, Credit card fraud (was suspended all of 2007 season - then kicked off team.)

8/19/07 Anthony Bowman, WR, Credit card fraud (was suspended all of 2007 season - then kicked off team.)

9/7/07 Clint Huntrods, LS, Public intoxication, public urination, interference w/official acts (kicked off team)

9/15/07 Lance Tillison, DB, DUI (not sure of punishment, but has since transferred)

10/16/07 Dana Brown, RB, Domestic assault (kicked off team)

10/31/07 Dominique Douglas, WR, Theft (was suspended all of 2007 season - then kicked off team.)

12/27/07 Brandon Myers, TE, Public intoxication & inteference w/official acts (not sure of punishment, but played all of 2008 season in good standing, has since graduated)

2/15/08 Ryan Donahue, P, PAULA (not sure of Kirk's punishment, played all of 2008 season)

2/23/08 Arvell Nelson, QB, Possession of a controlled substance (kicked off team)

2/23/08 James Cleveland, WR, Possession of a controlled substance (kicked off team)

4/24/08 Cody Hundertmark, OL, PAULA (suspension, community service)

5/29/08 Cedric Everson, DB, RAPE and Harassment (kicked off team)

5/28/08 Abe Satterfield, DB, RAPE and Harassment (kicked off team)

7/18/08 Riley Reiff, LB, Public intoxication & interference w/official acts (suspension, community service)

9/21/08 Dexman Moses, LB, Public intoxication (not sure of punishment, but he's no longer with the team)

10/18/08 James Ferentz, OL, PAULA (suspension from team activities, community service, internal punishment)

11/1/08 Harold Dalton, S, Public intoxication, disorderly conduct, and interference w/official acts (kicked off team)

2/28/09 Shaun Prater, DB, DUI (2-3 game suspension, community service, internal punishment)

3/20/09 Adrian Clayborn, DL, Assault causing bodily injury (it's bullsh** that this is even included, as he's only been charged, has been a model citizen since joining the team, and has yet to go to court)

4/6/09 Tyler Christensen, FB, Public intoxication & 5th degree criminal mischief

4/6/09 Zack Derby, TE, Public intoxication

4/6/09 James Ferentz, OL, Public intoxication

* taken from Hawkeye Report board

like the cop in Gone In 60 Seconds says when he finds the shopping list of cars, "thats a big list"

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Don't like the personal attacks? Then have me banned.

p.s. Nice painted on jersey your sporting in your profile.

Ha! I could care less mr.tough guy. If you want to criticize me for enjoying my time here at Iowa State and supporting athletics, and get personal about it, post up a picture of you man. Or I find this whole situation funny, that you avoid the topic at hand to critique my pictures. Keep up the good work.

hawkeyes23

Jan 9, 2009
Iowa City
Ha! I could care less mr.tough guy. If you want to criticize me for enjoying my time here at Iowa State and supporting athletics, and get personal about it, post up a picture of you man. Or I find this whole situation funny, that you avoid the topic at hand to critique my pictures. Keep up the good work.
would you like his asl too?

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
would you like his asl too?

Nah, I'll pass but I do get a kick out of people who attack someone who has a picture up, if they have the guts to do that and think they are all tough, then they should show what they look like. And let people take a rip at them too. *******.

IAHAWKS757

Jan 1, 2009
Iowa City

Who painted those jerseys?

I'm betting the guy that is with you in the picture.

I'm sure that was awkward.

ClimbIowa

Aug 14, 2008

What was that topic again?

IAHAWKS757

Jan 1, 2009
Iowa City
Wow, I know I can act immature at times, and I'm only 19. But seriously? Thank you for proving my point, of why a majority of hawk fans are d*********.

Whats with the personal attacks Mr. Tough guy?

lolintvm4.jpg